A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
dune.messiah

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#151 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm

hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx

DaN
Administructor

Post#152 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm

dune.messiah wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm
hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx
I can do the EDM inner sleeve (Black Dragon pressing) after vacation in 1-2 weeks.
About "Welcome To Hell": Am I the only one who has a pink lyrics insert?? The paper's rather thick so I don't believe it's a photocopy..

Also, if someone owns the original poster that came w/ WtH and can scan it in overlapping parts - 300dpi, no cut edges! - they can mail it to me and I'll piece it together and add it to the site. It makes more sense to add both the insert + poster than insert only..
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

dune.messiah

Post#153 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:54 pm

DaN wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm
dune.messiah wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm
I can do the EDM inner sleeve (Black Dragon pressing) after vacation in 1-2 weeks.
About "Welcome To Hell": Am I the only one who has a pink lyrics insert?? The paper's rather thick so I don't believe it's a photocopy..

Also, if someone owns the original poster that came w/ WtH and can scan it in overlapping parts - 300dpi, no cut edges! - they can mail it to me and I'll piece it together and add it to the site. It makes more sense to add both the insert + poster than insert only..
awesome. thanx man

i actually have the WtH poster. will get it scanned for you