A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
dune.messiah
Posts: 3

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#151 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm

hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6711
Contact:

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#152 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm

dune.messiah wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm
hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx
I can do the EDM inner sleeve (Black Dragon pressing) after vacation in 1-2 weeks.
About "Welcome To Hell": Am I the only one who has a pink lyrics insert?? The paper's rather thick so I don't believe it's a photocopy..

Also, if someone owns the original poster that came w/ WtH and can scan it in overlapping parts - 300dpi, no cut edges! - they can mail it to me and I'll piece it together and add it to the site. It makes more sense to add both the insert + poster than insert only..
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

dune.messiah
Posts: 3

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#153 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:54 pm

DaN wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm
dune.messiah wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm
hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx
I can do the EDM inner sleeve (Black Dragon pressing) after vacation in 1-2 weeks.
About "Welcome To Hell": Am I the only one who has a pink lyrics insert?? The paper's rather thick so I don't believe it's a photocopy..

Also, if someone owns the original poster that came w/ WtH and can scan it in overlapping parts - 300dpi, no cut edges! - they can mail it to me and I'll piece it together and add it to the site. It makes more sense to add both the insert + poster than insert only..
awesome. thanx man

i actually have the WtH poster. will get it scanned for you

bobo
Posts: 53

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#154 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:01 am

I need Sinner's Danger Zone insert (both sides), please. Unfortunately I don't have it with my record. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Zombie Dance
Posts: 203

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#155 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:47 am

Does anyone have the lyrics sheet for Blasfemia : Guera total MLP? Would be great to have, I can share in exchange an obscure lyrics sheet that was made for Parabellum : Sacrilegio, looks very old but maybe more of a fan thing made in the early 90ies? Has a big logo on top... Anyway, really need the Blasfemia one!

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6711
Contact:

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#156 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:50 am

Unfortunately my copy of Blasfemia is missing the insert, but if someone has it I'd love to add it to the page!

I've also heard that the Parabellum one was a fanzine/newsletter-thing, added later..
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

Zombie Dance
Posts: 203

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#157 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:53 am

DaN wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:50 am
Unfortunately my copy of Blasfemia is missing the insert, but if someone has it I'd love to add it to the page!

I've also heard that the Parabellum one was a fanzine/newsletter-thing, added later..
Pretty fast, but I found one from a Colombian contact. Will scan both for the greater good.

Zombie Dance
Posts: 203

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#158 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:15 am

Blasfemia :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LXX4zO ... sp=sharing
Parabellum (two sides)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10xU935 ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KPvXbi ... sp=sharing

I also recommend to anyone into Ultra Metal to check out this compilation : Las cintas Perdidas Del Valle Del Ultra.
This is the true obscure colombian metal band collection that Rodrigo D comp never really managed to be...
Image

Kraignoss666
Posts: 59

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#159 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Hi folks!
Looking for the printed inner of the first Trouble LP. Not a scarce stuff, but I’d be fine with a xerox of it, instead of spending some bucks to purchase an original inner…
Thanx! 😉

dune.messiah
Posts: 3

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#160 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:31 pm

Hi, anyone have inserts to these albums...

Merciless - The Awakening (DSP press)
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky (Peaceville Test Press Promo)

thanx in advance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests