A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
dune.messiah

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post by dune.messiah »

hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

dune.messiah wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx
I can do the EDM inner sleeve (Black Dragon pressing) after vacation in 1-2 weeks.
About "Welcome To Hell": Am I the only one who has a pink lyrics insert?? The paper's rather thick so I don't believe it's a photocopy..

Also, if someone owns the original poster that came w/ WtH and can scan it in overlapping parts - 300dpi, no cut edges! - they can mail it to me and I'll piece it together and add it to the site. It makes more sense to add both the insert + poster than insert only..
dune.messiah

Post by dune.messiah »

DaN wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm
dune.messiah wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm hi, after scans of Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus insert from early pressings. also Voivod - War & Pain early press insert and Venom - Welcome to Hell, the lyrics insert please. thanx
I can do the EDM inner sleeve (Black Dragon pressing) after vacation in 1-2 weeks.
About "Welcome To Hell": Am I the only one who has a pink lyrics insert?? The paper's rather thick so I don't believe it's a photocopy..

Also, if someone owns the original poster that came w/ WtH and can scan it in overlapping parts - 300dpi, no cut edges! - they can mail it to me and I'll piece it together and add it to the site. It makes more sense to add both the insert + poster than insert only..
awesome. thanx man

i actually have the WtH poster. will get it scanned for you
bobo

Post by bobo »

I need Sinner's Danger Zone insert (both sides), please. Unfortunately I don't have it with my record. Thanks in advance!!!!!
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Does anyone have the lyrics sheet for Blasfemia : Guera total MLP? Would be great to have, I can share in exchange an obscure lyrics sheet that was made for Parabellum : Sacrilegio, looks very old but maybe more of a fan thing made in the early 90ies? Has a big logo on top... Anyway, really need the Blasfemia one!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Unfortunately my copy of Blasfemia is missing the insert, but if someone has it I'd love to add it to the page!

I've also heard that the Parabellum one was a fanzine/newsletter-thing, added later..
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

DaN wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:50 am Unfortunately my copy of Blasfemia is missing the insert, but if someone has it I'd love to add it to the page!

I've also heard that the Parabellum one was a fanzine/newsletter-thing, added later..
Pretty fast, but I found one from a Colombian contact. Will scan both for the greater good.
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Blasfemia :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LXX4zO ... sp=sharing
Parabellum (two sides)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10xU935 ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KPvXbi ... sp=sharing

I also recommend to anyone into Ultra Metal to check out this compilation : Las cintas Perdidas Del Valle Del Ultra.
This is the true obscure colombian metal band collection that Rodrigo D comp never really managed to be...
Kraignoss666

Post by Kraignoss666 »

Hi folks!
Looking for the printed inner of the first Trouble LP. Not a scarce stuff, but I’d be fine with a xerox of it, instead of spending some bucks to purchase an original inner…
Thanx! 😉
dune.messiah

Post by dune.messiah »

Hi, anyone have inserts to these albums...

Merciless - The Awakening (DSP press)
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky (Peaceville Test Press Promo)

thanx in advance
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Zombie Dance wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:15 am Blasfemia :

Parabellum (two sides)

These 2 plus E-X-E, HEADSTONE, IRON CROSS, PURGATORY, SAVAGE GRACE, STRESS and VIRGIN STEELE. now added :)

I noticed that the insert of the 2nd VIRGIN STEELE LP is apparently even more rarely seen than the first one (missing it myself), so if anyone has it I'd love to get a scan.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

DaN wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:16 pm
I noticed that the insert of the 2nd VIRGIN STEELE LP is apparently even more rarely seen than the first one (missing it myself), so if anyone has it I'd love to get a scan.
I have it. The Mongol Horde copy I have has no lyric insert but the MFN copy does. If you look on discogs you can see someone included the MFN insert with the Mongol Horde entry.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

doomedplanet wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:00 am
DaN wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:16 pm
I have it. The Mongol Horde copy I have has no lyric insert but the MFN copy does. If you look on discogs you can see someone included the MFN insert with the Mongol Horde entry.
Ahh.. Should have clocked that. I did notice it's still missing on a fair amount of the MFN versions for sale = marker for me to add it to the site, if you or anyone else have the time to scan it.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

For us collectors who like to both have the cake and eat it - i.e. collect the original insert-less edition but also snatch the licence-pressing bonus, the "Guardians Of The Flame" MFN-pressing insert is now added. Hail Rob!
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

My local record store had a copy of Commander - The High'n Mighty in their shelves!
One with a lyrics sheet! I have the regular and the glued version, but no lyrics sheet!
Is there anybody who could provide us a scan of it?
Thanks in advance!