Messiah test pressing 1985 - Unreleased version of Final warning?

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Priamos

Re: Messiah test pressing 1985 - Unreleased version of Final warning?

Post by Priamos »

Noisenik wrote:
Prowler wrote:
whiteravenmetal wrote:Damn I love this place :D Btw Prowler, have you done boots before or am I reading wrong?
I don't press bootlegs ... I'm have been in several bands myself and know what damage for the bands wallet bootlegs do cause! :!:
:?:

which bands? Are they in MA?
Prowler was the singer of the legendary Solar Eagle but he is too modest to admit. This is why he claims that suffered severely from bootleggers. However, in order to hide his "secret identity", from time to time speaks low of them and especially the singer, trying to cast out our suspicions that Smash and Prowler are the same person!!! :lol: Don't be shy brother !! Tell everyone the truth and let yourself enjoy the praise you deserve!!! :lol: :P
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

:lol: lol
I definitely don't sing "eunuch-ish"!!! I still got both my balls plus the marble bag hanging down there ... :!:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Priamos wrote:
Noisenik wrote: :?:

Prowler was the singer of the legendary Solar Eagle but he is too modest to admit. This is why he claims that suffered severely from bootleggers. However, in order to hide his "secret identity", from time to time speaks low of them and especially the singer, trying to cast out our suspicions that Smash and Prowler are the same person!!! :lol: Don't be shy brother !! Tell everyone the truth and let yourself enjoy the praise you deserve!!! :lol: :P
So, it was Solar Eagle then. :P
I am ... the One you warned me of
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Gaamalzagoth/7911

seems he is the vocalist on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9snl9kQx1M
Noisenik wrote:
Prowler wrote:
whiteravenmetal wrote:Damn I love this place :D Btw Prowler, have you done boots before or am I reading wrong?
I don't press bootlegs ... I'm have been in several bands myself and know what damage for the bands wallet bootlegs do cause! :!:
:?:

whiteravenmetal

Post by whiteravenmetal »

Prowler wrote:
Yeah in most cases it's not good, but with impossible to find records it's the only option sometimes. Btw congrats for such mighty piece of Metal you achieved with Solar Eagle, ofc if it's true, if you guys are joking then it means you truely hate Solar Eagle and now I have lost even more respect haha, I don't know when you are being serious or not anymore... :roll:
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

whiteravenmetal wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Yeah in most cases it's not good, but with impossible to find records it's the only option sometimes. Btw congrats for such mighty piece of Metal you achieved with Solar Eagle, ofc if it's true, if you guys are joking then it means you truely hate Solar Eagle and now I have lost even more respect haha, I don't know when you are being serious or not anymore... :roll:
Ha,ha...I really damaged Prowler's reputation after all! :lol:
I'm a Solar Eagle fan but Prowler is trully a hater. Unless you think such a self-loathing is possible, I think you got all your answers. :wink:
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
mustardgasattack

Post by mustardgasattack »

I thought this was the Portland Final Warning that had members of Poison Idea at first til l saw "heavenly metal" heh. Wasn't this band on a metal massacre comp?
whiteravenmetal

Post by whiteravenmetal »

Priamos wrote: Ha,ha...I really damaged Prowler's reputation after all! :lol:
I'm a Solar Eagle fan but Prowler is trully a hater. Unless you think such a self-loathing is possible, I think you got all your answers. :wink:
Haha damn I keep a little bit of hope that he was, too much questions to ask to the frontman of the legendary Solar Eagle... Still curious about your real bands Prowler!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I posted that above....
whiteravenmetal wrote:.. Still curious about your real bands Prowler!
Kraignoss666

Post by Kraignoss666 »

Just found a copy of this test pressing, and after giving it a listen, I can confirm it’s a VERY pleasant experience: clearer mix, added effects on vocals, not the same keyboards parts, different stereo effects and reverbs... Looks like it was planned to have a more polish version of the original raw/muddy mix, and it really works: it’s the same amazing record (this remix doesn’t kill the killer mood of the original), upgraded for listening pleasure!!!
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Wow. Would love to to hear this version!