Insane Ebay Auctions - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
The Knell

Re: Insane Ebay Auctions - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post by The Knell »

Prowler wrote:Annathema isn't worth it's money either. Heller, Bloodbath maybe.
Most of these Yugo Thrash raries do sound totally modern. If you compare wih the demos of these bands it's pretty disappointing material.
I wonder what ebay bill that guy has to pay as the Rapid Force is up there for more than a year with always the same price and those other copies (Bombarder, Bloodbath ...) too. I think they'd get easier cash if they'd try a 1 $ auction. Nobody is that crazy to get that record for that price. Not even Dirty Rocker ... though it's released in ultra small quantity.
Yeah, Empire Of Noise alright if nothing special. But that Rapid Force is such incredibly annoying, soulless metal core drivel! Surely for hard core completionists only. The only good thing about this is its creepy sleeve artwork, but if you're desperate for owning a record with that Vasily Vereshchagin art piece there are several actually enjoyable records to suit you...Magnus - I was watching my death, to name a rare one for example...

btw. if anyone wants the tape version of Rapid Force, I can let go of my copy for 5€+shipping...this one's not rare at all but surely a cheaper way if you really need to have this album somehow.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

The Knell wrote:
Prowler wrote:Annathema isn't worth it's money either. Heller, Bloodbath maybe.
Most of these Yugo Thrash raries do sound totally modern. If you compare wih the demos of these bands it's pretty disappointing material.
I wonder what ebay bill that guy has to pay as the Rapid Force is up there for more than a year with always the same price and those other copies (Bombarder, Bloodbath ...) too. I think they'd get easier cash if they'd try a 1 $ auction. Nobody is that crazy to get that record for that price. Not even Dirty Rocker ... though it's released in ultra small quantity.
Yeah, Empire Of Noise alright if nothing special. But that Rapid Force is such incredibly annoying, soulless metal core drivel! Surely for hard core completionists only. The only good thing about this is its creepy sleeve artwork, but if you're desperate for owning a record with that Vasily Vereshchagin art piece there are several actually enjoyable records to suit you...Magnus - I was watching my death, to name a rare one for example...
Despair used the same pic for their demo as well ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I wish kazun's prices weren't so completely nuts. He sure has some stuff I'd love to own, like the Saver Tiger 8" or G.I.S.M. - M.A.N. I wonder what's the reasoning behind this, because surely none of these listings will sell at all.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Angel-Of-Mercy-T ... 3aaedb4153

One could think at such a price he'd even offer free postage ... but look at this! :!:
johnnysteel

Post by johnnysteel »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131602757570

Did any of those bidders bother to read the description???
johnnysteel

Post by johnnysteel »

That Warzwolf was at $665 when I posted the link.. Maybe the high bidder read the description finally.
runningwild

Post by runningwild »

That vinyl Warzwolf is the original, or is a reprint ?. I've never seen an original.
Decibel_Rebel

Post by Decibel_Rebel »

"Bidder Retracted: US $1,266.00"
Maybe the highest bidder is reading this topic? :D
@ runningwild: it's said "fanclub pressing", so it's not the original.
runningwild

Post by runningwild »

Thanks Decibel_rebel. :wink:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Someone sold such a bootleg recently on german ebay and it didn't went for cheap either!
I think nowadays it is sometimes absolutely difficult to buy certain 80's vinyls as you always have to be aware that it could be bootlegs or other re-prints. One has to be an expert of all ever released rarities, knowing matrix codes, label colors, front and back sleeves etc ... it's pretty much embarrassing that things like that aren't single affairs and certain bootlegger pigs do squeeze out the last Cent of pathetic guys.
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

Has the real Warzwolf ever been sold on eBay? Or anywhere else on the net for that matter? This album seems as if it existed only as mp3 files.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Herkus Monte wrote:Has the real Warzwolf ever been sold on eBay? Or anywhere else on the net for that matter? This album seems as if it existed only as mp3 files.
Never on ebay as far as I know. One copy resides in Germany (a picture of it was uploaded to this forum a few years ago), and there's another known copy in the US. I have no idea how many were issued originally, or what happened to them. But less than 5 known, for sure.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Fils Du Metal

Post by Fils Du Metal »

Khnud wrote:
Herkus Monte wrote:Has the real Warzwolf ever been sold on eBay? Or anywhere else on the net for that matter? This album seems as if it existed only as mp3 files.
Never on ebay as far as I know. One copy resides in Germany (a picture of it was uploaded to this forum a few years ago), and there's another known copy in the US. I have no idea how many were issued originally, or what happened to them. But less than 5 known, for sure.
Nope, there are two copies in Germany...one here in my shelf and one at world's biggest collection/collector also residing in Germany you know the one....
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Fils Du Metal wrote:
Khnud wrote:
Nope, there are two copies in Germany...one here in my shelf and one at world's biggest collection/collector also residing in Germany you know the one....
Yes, of course I do. Still less than 5 copies known in total though. ;-)
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight