Insane Ebay Auctions - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2013)

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

perishinflames wrote:Not eBay, but possibly the most ridiculously priced item I've ever seen:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... ition=used
I like the description:
Buy from me, I'm nice! FAST SHIPPING! Price is negotiable, make me an offer
:lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

For this piece of boring US Hard Rock it's a proud price:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/First-Strike-Jus ... _263wt_959
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Prowler wrote:For this piece of boring US Hard Rock it's a proud price:

:?: Isn't that what it usually goes for?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Khnud wrote:
Prowler wrote:For this piece of boring US Hard Rock it's a proud price:

:?: Isn't that what it usually goes for?
More or less +- 50 $, but I meant it's quite boring stuff. I was really disappointed when I saw the tasty artwork and heard the lame material.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Firstryke is leaps and bounds better then Blind Owl.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Avenger wrote:Firstryke is leaps and bounds better then Blind Owl.
Good one!
Better than Zen Venom sure (which is actually not so hard) ...
Start a poll and we are sure who's better ... :wink:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

ZEN VENOM rip PROWLER's ass.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Prowler wrote:
Good one!
Hmmm, if both Avenger and Prowler say Blind Owl sucks, then everyone else should probably check them out.

Always hilarious to see people arguing along the lines of, "This band that recorded 2 songs 30 years ago is so much better than this other band that recorded 4 songs 28 years ago". Shine on, you crazy diamonds!
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

nightsblood wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Good one!
Hmmm, if both Avenger and Prowler say Blind Owl sucks, then everyone else should probably check them out.

Always hilarious to see people arguing along the lines of, "This band that recorded 2 songs 30 years ago is so much better than this other band that recorded 4 songs 28 years ago". Shine on, you crazy diamonds!
I'm pretty sure you have previously commented on prowler's continued claims of records sucking based solely on the price. Don't act like you can't relate to this.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Avenger wrote: I'm pretty sure you have previously commented on prowler's continued claims of records sucking based solely on the price. Don't act like you can't relate to this.
Huh? So i've called out prowler for his ridiculous comments before, and now that I'm doing so again I shouldn't "act like I can't relate to this"? Your statement makes absolutely zero sense.

Let's set the record straight here- you and prowler are a pox on this board and people are deciding not to participate here based on the two of you incessantly writing posts that are factually incorrect, make no sense, and/or are clearly meant to troll and piss off people by ridiculing albums/bands that others like. The two of you were the topic of conversations at KIT, with the consensus being that the two of you have noticeably decreased the quality of this site over the past year or two to the point that many of the older regulars do not check Corro- very often any more, and when they do they don't participate as much.

You two have the right, of course, to post whatever you want here. But I want to make sure it is clear to both of you that many Corro members do not appreciate the drivel you two constantly post. The community views you as a couple of clowns that don't know what you are talking about. Whether your asinine posts reflect a true lack of intelligence or are just attempts to troll people for fun is inconsequential; the end result is that many board members feel this would be a much better site if the two of you did not post here.

Perhaps neither of you care how your behavior is perceived by other members or how it affects the quality of this site. If you do care, know that it is a fact that you are viewed by many as a pair of bad jokes that contribute almost nothing meaningful whatsoever to the Corro. As such, you can expect your posts to continue to be ignored or ridiculed by the community at large, and it is likely that the site will also see a continued decrease in traffic and participation due to the obnoxious presence the pair of you represent.

You two are the proverbial bad apples that spoil the bunch.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

nightsblood wrote:
Avenger wrote: I'm pretty sure you have previously commented on prowler's continued claims of records sucking based solely on the price. Don't act like you can't relate to this.
Huh? So i've called out prowler for his ridiculous comments before, and now that I'm doing so again I shouldn't "act like I can't relate to this"? Your statement makes absolutely zero sense.

Let's set the record straight here- you and prowler are a pox on this board and people are deciding not to participate here based on the two of you incessantly writing posts that are factually incorrect, make no sense, and/or are clearly meant to troll and piss off people by ridiculing albums/bands that others like. The two of you were the topic of conversations at KIT, with the consensus being that the two of you have noticeably decreased the quality of this site over the past year or two to the point that many of the older regulars do not check Corro- very often any more, and when they do they don't participate as much.

You two have the right, of course, to post whatever you want here. But I want to make sure it is clear to both of you that many Corro members do not appreciate the drivel you two constantly post. The community views you as a couple of clowns that don't know what you are talking about. Whether your asinine posts reflect a true lack of intelligence or are just attempts to troll people for fun is inconsequential; the end result is that many board members feel this would be a much better site if the two of you did not post here.

Perhaps neither of you care how your behavior is perceived by other members or how it affects the quality of this site. If you do care, know that it is a fact that you are viewed by many as a pair of bad jokes that contribute almost nothing meaningful whatsoever to the Corro. As such, you can expect your posts to continue to be ignored or ridiculed by the community at large, and it is likely that the site will also see a continued decrease in traffic and participation due to the obnoxious presence the pair of you represent.

You two are the proverbial bad apples that spoil the bunch.
Blah, blah, blah, I’m the bad guy. Blah, blah, blah, speaking for everyone while adding flawed personal generalizations. Do you ever get tired of repeating the same bullshit while trying to claim that your opinion represents the entire forum?

Tell me this. If I contribute absolutely nothing, what do you contribute? In this present day or ever? Even back in the “glory days” of the old boys club that you so frequently bring up, what have you contributed that was so brilliantly fantastic? I’ll even give you the benefit of the doubt here. Let’s say everyone does feel the way you do. I still do not understand how I could possibly be so famous that I would be the topic of conversation at KEEP IT TRUE. Are you really that senile and angry that some random guy on the internet like me would be the topic of conversation at the greatest Metal festival currently in existence? Did you really for-go having a good time and enjoying the bands to stomp your feet and cry about how I’ve hurt your feelings?

That aside, my previous post made perfect sense. You have commented about prowler putting down records based solely on price in the past. I agree with you in principle and told him that it’s better then one of his apparent favourites but you still have to reach for any opportunity to snivel and throw a tantrum over me. Get a hobby and while at it an education. The fact that I have to explain this to you is just sad.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Glockose

Post by Glockose »

TOP COPY!?

Lokks like the cover is pretty worn to me, Corners, edge, Ring front and back.
"I am NOT a collector"
Metal Knight

Post by Metal Knight »

you right... it looks like the top copy mention is only for the record