Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Keir wrote:Weren't they on Metal Power V? Unfortunately I haven't been able to track that one down yet.
Have no clue about "Metal Power V " 7" compilation.But as far as I know some members of VILLAIN played in a band BLACK SUN from "Metal Power III" Comp.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Just checked my notes and they were on Metal Power V with the track "White Snow". In fact, I don't know where I got it from, but I even have a brief clip of the track:

DivShare File - 02 White Snow.mp3
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Keir wrote:Just checked my notes and they were on Metal Power V with the track "White Snow". In fact, I don't know where I got it from, but I even have a brief clip of the track:

DivShare File - 02 White Snow.mp3
Thanks for a clip.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Yeah that insert is just a printout of that Peter Ott interview
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:boot ,right? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RL:US:1123
And the labels are completely different as well. That's the easiest mark to separate the boot from the original YET. Could surely change sooner or later ... :wink:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

thanks for the heads up guys!
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Ryür wrote:Has anyone ever heard this? :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HER-OBSESSION-1 ... 3f25b74941

I hear its's fucking unbelievable GREAT POWER METAL .Please buy it , make some mp3s and upload it on your blog !!!
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

lunaboy wrote:

I hear its's fucking unbelievable GREAT POWER METAL .Please buy it , make some mp3s and upload it on your blog !!!
Haha ... very funny. No, it's almost what the seller says in the description. Typical Hair Metal with AOR-ish touch due to the keyboards. But for the genre it's quite good. Unfortunately only 2 trax. I have much worse records in my shelves that cost much more.
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

Prowler wrote:
lunaboy wrote:

Haha ... very funny. No, it's almost what the seller says in the description. Typical Hair Metal with AOR-ish touch due to the keyboards. But for the genre it's quite good. Unfortunately only 2 trax. I have much worse records in my shelves that cost much more.
also got it recently very cheap, for fans of that genre it is surely ok. I've seen some copies in the Dutch region, probably being sent out there to gain a contract...
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Nightcrawler wrote:
Prowler wrote:
lunaboy wrote:

also got it recently very cheap, for fans of that genre it is surely ok. I've seen some copies in the Dutch region, probably being sent out there to gain a contract...

Ok Lunaboy, I'll buy it for you :wink:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

lunaboy wrote:

:lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Gaskin "End of the world" LP

I already had this with regular sleeve but it looked a bit used so I bought a cheap copy to replace it and the new copy had a fold out sleeve.
Does anyone know if there was a 2nd edition made and what's the 2nd edition or if both version are the first press? Or what's the matter with the gatefold LP? Or why didn't god made a millionaire?
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:Gaskin "End of the world" LP

I already had this with regular sleeve but it looked a bit used so I bought a cheap copy to replace it and the new copy had a fold out sleeve.
Does anyone know if there was a 2nd edition made and what's the 2nd edition or if both version are the first press? Or what's the matter with the gatefold LP? Or why didn't god made a millionaire?
I thought that there was only a gatefold edition by Rondolet Records.
Your copy was non-gatefold? Do you still have it? Can you post a photo?
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail