Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Prowler

Post#166 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:12 am

Khnud wrote:
Hans wrote:Hi guys what is the difference between these 2 records, witchfynde one with red text and eyes, other one white.

It's both full first album on Rondelet records 1980

Hah, my copy is completely b/w, so I guess there are three different pressings of the cover.
Do you have a Rondelet pressing too? There are also tons of Bellaphon pressing available.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

Khnud

Post#167 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:37 am

Yep, it's on Rondelet, but it's a Swedish pressing, manufactured by Planet Records.

Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

Prowler

Post#168 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:26 am

I have never seen this version yet. Btw, that artwork is godly!

perishinflames

Post#169 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Khnud wrote:Yep, it's on Rondelet, but it's a Swedish pressing, manufactured by Planet Records.

Funny, the Planet Records version pictured on musik-sammler has a gold goat. Bad image or yet another variation?

Khnud

Post#170 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Never heard of, or seen a golden Witchfynde. The only golden goat I know of is Bathory - s/t. :-)

I'd say that's either the camera flash or bad lightning in general.
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

Hans

Post#171 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:05 pm

haha so that's 4 (rondelet?) versions :D

Dokken_Uwe

Post#172 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Has VANEXA "Back from the ruins" been re-released?
There are several new copies available on the wellknown sites.
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!

Prowler

Post#173 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Jolly Roger Records prohably?
They have released other old Vanexa stuff on vinyl in the past year.

chatzial

Post#174 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm

As far as i know, no it has not. But an unsold stock was found a few years ago ( i used to have multiple still sealed copies of it and also many sellers had it).

Dokken_Uwe wrote:Has VANEXA "Back from the ruins" been re-released?
There are several new copies available on the wellknown sites.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

mordred

Post#175 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:07 am

The same Cerebus that put out the "Too Late to Pray" LP also did an EP in 1990 called "Regression Progression" without a cover. It seems totally impossible to find any sort of sound samples from it on the internet. Is this EP any good at all?
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

chatzial

Post#176 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:37 pm

mordred wrote:The same Cerebus that put out the "Too Late to Pray" LP also did an EP in 1990 called "Regression Progression" without a cover. It seems totally impossible to find any sort of sound samples from it on the internet. Is this EP any good at all?
Yes, it is. More melodic but good. I will see about sound samples.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

doomedplanet

Post#177 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 am

I've got them and also mp3s for a '87 demo if you pm me email I can send them, if Chatzial didn't do it already.
mordred wrote:The same Cerebus that put out the "Too Late to Pray" LP also did an EP in 1990 called "Regression Progression" without a cover. It seems totally impossible to find any sort of sound samples from it on the internet. Is this EP any good at all?
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

chatzial

Post#178 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:21 am

No, i did not because it would take me a few days to record the samples.
If you already have them, it would be better for him to get them from you :-)
doomedplanet wrote:I've got them and also mp3s for a '87 demo if you pm me email I can send them, if Chatzial didn't do it already.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

mordred

Post#179 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks guys. I'm PM'ing mr doomedplanet. :)
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

Prowler

Post#180 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 pm

For metal's and your own sake, beware of "Regression possession submission". There is a copy up on ebay sinces ages for a horrible price and the 12" isn't good either. It has nothin in common with the LP. Unbearable crappy Hard Rock or don't know what to call it. I was shocked when I got it ...