Jester - s/t on Erika Records 1985

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

glockose wrote: Jester going for 180 has to do with Other collectors getting in on the bidding NOT JUST METAL folks.
Excuse me, but do you wanna say someone bought a Jester MLP for 180 $???
I got mine still sealed about 1,5 years ago for nice 40 $ and 3 weeks later another copy went for only 30 $ so I was totally pissed off that I didn't wait and now someone pays 180 $ for it??? How many copies have been made? 1000? 2000?
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Prowler wrote:
glockose wrote: Jester going for 180 has to do with Other collectors getting in on the bidding NOT JUST METAL folks.
Excuse me, but do you wanna say someone bought a Jester MLP for 180 $???
I got mine still sealed about 1,5 years ago for nice 40 $ and 3 weeks later another copy went for only 30 $ so I was totally pissed off that I didn't wait and now someone pays 180 $ for it??? How many copies have been made? 1000? 2000?
Yes

But there are other factors now. Like I said before, It ios not just private metal folks bidding.

Guitar player Van Leeuwen is/was in the following. and some of these bands have crazy fans.

A Perfect Circle.
Queens of the Stone Age,
The Desert Sessions
Mondo Generator
Eagles of Death
Sweethead.
"I am NOT a collector"
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The auction was also linked here. So it was exposed to those that didn't know about it and were too lazy to look elsewhere,
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."