Jag Panzer - License To Kill Test translucent brown

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
The Knell

Jag Panzer - License To Kill Test translucent brown

Post by The Knell »

i own this record for a while ... well maybe some crazy us metal / JP collector knows what's about the testpress of the debut. Azra/IW were all over the place with presses and re-presses and it happens i own a testpress that is clear brown when held in front of a lightsource (lamp) whereas most/actually all ive asked (several) are opaque. I know for a fact many old us presses appear clear colored when held in front of a lightsource. But...are there two different black vinyl testpresses?

matrixes
A: JP-485001-A // "IRON WORKS"
B: JP-485001-2 // "IRON WORKS"

labels appear hand-applied with glue, sorta matté silver w/ black print (as opposed to the regular sold black vinyl which has shiny silver labels w/ black print)
Last edited by The Knell on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatEscape

Post by TheGreatEscape »

Please get in touch by PM; I know a person who might help you with this. He's not a member of the forum, so I won't share his email to the public.
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

Don't you mean the "License to kill" Testpress ? It has the same Matrix and is brown translucent.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

tbieri wrote:Don't you mean the "License to kill" Testpress ? It has the same Matrix and is brown translucent.
yeah sure...sorry !!!