SOLAR EAGLE BOOTLEG LP + MORE STUFF....

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

vasilis2112 wrote:I would buy this for 50$ max!
Given that whoever made it didn't pay for anything but manufacturing costs, one shouldn't really pay more than $15. The bootleggers still will be making nice profit at that price...
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

apollo.ra wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123

At least this one states:
"...NOT ORG EDITION"
Yes he is the same guy that was selling them in the first place as originals and after many reports and threats , he now sells them as fan club lps. haha
How stupid are the buyers to pay even 1 euro to these thieves..
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

Angelheart wrote:
apollo.ra wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123

At least this one states:
"...NOT ORG EDITION"
Yes he is the same guy that was selling them in the first place as originals and after many reports and threats , he now sells them as fan club lps. haha
How stupid are the buyers to pay even 1 euro to these thieves..
And his other 2 ebay accounts (among many others) were closed from ebay after numerous reports. But he always create new accounts with his other partners.
Keep buying the Moonblood's and the Morbid's and the Mercyful Fate's etc etc bootlegs and he will make him even more rich.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Is the seller nikbard13 part of the mafia? He removed his Solar Eagle auction after I asked him if there is anything written on the spine...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I've been reporting the shit out of these bastards quite frequently over the last while.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

If you are not VeRO registrant, you're just wasting your time.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:If you are not VeRO registrant, you're just wasting your time.
A few auctions received reports by a lot of members here and they were "ended early".
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Ending early has nothing to do with eBay. When eBay acts, they remove the listing.
outlawrecordings

Post by outlawrecordings »

Well, I've just joined this forum, and this was the first thread I saw so I'll chime in on this one! I actually just set up a site about a similarly "bootlegged" LP from years ago- the Sorcery "Sinister Soldiers" album which took me YEARS to figure out the differences about.

I think the best thing that can happen in these situations is for somebody that has a "confirmed" original to find somebody who got or has access to a bootleg copy and to set up a site or page somewhere to document the differences right away. The bootleggers never get it completely right- so there's always a way to tell. Information is everything! If you have it, share it. Help out the other collectors.

But it fucking sucks that people are getting ripped off for these bootleg/replica LPs. As somebody said though "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is".

I'll post about the site I set up on a different thread specific to that.
http://www.outlawrecordings.net
caminantenocturno

Post by caminantenocturno »

Here is the Solar Eagle once again:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOLAR-EAGLE-SAM ... 2a14154ac7.

Price reduced to appr. 48€, "not org edition".

Only original in this shop might be the Candlemass by High Roller Records ...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

this requires a "you are a dumb" tag,now at least they are tellin you is not original! morals suddenly appeared :lol:
caminantenocturno

Post by caminantenocturno »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:this requires a "you are a dumb" tag,now at least they are tellin you is not original! morals suddenly appeared :lol:
... isn't it amazing? Morals appearing out of thin air ... or maybe just one potential buyer too much asking for the etching in the spin as indicated by Ion Britton ... ? :roll:
Last edited by caminantenocturno on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I was saddened to discover one of those sellers is a well-known underground label...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:I was saddened to discover one of those sellers is a well-known underground label...
And that would be?
LethylSteel

Post by LethylSteel »

stormspell wrote:I was saddened to discover one of those sellers is a well-known underground label...
Everyone wants to get a piece of the money cake. :wink:
I'm really scared nowadays to buy those ultra expensive records ... when was that Bruce Dickinson Audition 7"EP produced?
I saw it first in the www as MP3's and some months later a 7" was circulating.
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...