Flames Of Hell reissues ?

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The Knell wrote:he didnt sell, he just gave the testpresses away to close contacts. it's not his fault that the guys do bullshit with those

Well, he MADE the things. It doesnt matter who is selling em, he is the originator of the crime as without him there would have been nothing to sell.

Not that I really care, but if a person have the guts to make bootlegs, they should also have the guts of standing up and taking the blame for it, that's all.
And for selling counterfeits as originals, this is simply not true.
Oh yeah, I must have imagined reading about the offer slayer-bootlegs was discussing several postings above. Silly me.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

stormspell wrote:
And for selling counterfeits as originals, this is simply not true.
Oh yeah, I must have imagined reading about the offer slayer-bootlegs was discussing several postings above. Silly me.
Yeah then you didn't read carefully enough I guess.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

For anyone wondering, the bootleg LP is from the same shitty transfer as the CD boot. Skips in the same places, same silent gaps between tracks. I never had the bootleg CD so I don't know if it was MP3 sourced or not, but this LP certainly was:

Frequency cutoff around 17 khz proves it (this is my transfer from the A side of the new LP). Sounds even worse than the CD rip I've got because you're adding all the vinyl distortions a second time in addition to the flaws in the original transfer. Pretty disappointing, you'd think if someone had the cash to own an original FoH they'd have good enough gear to make a decent transfer. Or maybe they're too busy spending thousands on LPs than to upgrade their Fisher Price record players...
deathster

Post by deathster »

Wow... this looks like F.E.T.U. legendary scene reports!