2 first ARIA on vinyl???

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
DaN
Administructor

2 first ARIA on vinyl???

Post by DaN »

2 years ago I met this guy at a record fair who claimed he had ARIA's "Megalomania" on vinyl. I didn't get the impression he was lying or trying to impress me, just mentioning what albums he had with the band (he had no clue it's not supposed to exist). After questioning him some more I learned that he bought it in Germany a few years back and that it looked like a rather primitive release - a bootleg? I figured if there really is a russian bootleg LP of this old tape, it's just as likely that "Who Are You With" also exists in this format.

Has anyone else here ever heard about these vinyls? Last time I met the guy he told me he sold the "Megalomania" LP on e-bay for something like €100 (!)
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

I have NEVER seen any of those mentioned anywhere.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

I have never seen that, and my friend in Russia hasnt seen it either. But well, in Russia everything is possible. In fact some official editions on vinyl look like boots (for example Arias blood for bllod or playing with fire). Anyway, I think megalomania esxist on cd format

Post by Guest »

Never heard about it either,
acid

Post by acid »

I'm pretty damn sure they dont exist at all. As far as I know only Blood for Blood, Playing with fire and Geroy Asfalta are pressed on vinyl..