Non-urgent vinyl questions (READ OP!)

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The only thing I know about it is that "Entre el fuego y la cruz" is one of the best metal tracks I've ever heard in my entire life.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Hans

Post by Hans »

anyone knows a mailorder where below album is still for sale.
PAGAN ALTAR "Mythical & Magical" Double LP
Hans

Post by Hans »

Searched the net, but the only copy i can find is from HHO records, but they want 60 euro. crazy prices on that site. any tips???
http://www.hho-records.de/listen/doom_second.htm
humus

Post by humus »

I'm afraid you're a bit late for that one, released two years ago so doubt it's still in stock somewhere.
Reapersgrave

Post by Reapersgrave »

Hans wrote:Searched the net, but the only copy i can find is from HHO records, but they want 60 euro. crazy prices on that site. any tips???
http://www.hho-records.de/listen/doom_second.htm
Mostly sold out i believe. HHO is probably like any label with second hand stuff, slightly higher than the going rates. Other outlets may still have it though.
decibelrebel

Post by decibelrebel »

Do you have a tradelist? I have an extra copy of this I can let go (still sealed)
did not buy to hoard, its from a shared order with a friend who bailed
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

SUPREME WARRIOR .Someone maybe can bring more info about this seven inch ? What kind of music I can expect? Samples? It's listed under NWOBHM tag.I used some Google "magick" but this time zero results. :roll:
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Has Merciless - The Awakening LP been recently bootlegged? At least a dozen copies have popped up recently (many from atypical locations), seems a bit suspicious. Anyone know more?

And where did all these Legend bootlegs come from? They've been uncommon for quite a few years, now they're around in bulk again. Repress, or found box or what? I'm sure quite a few here have the boot, can anyone comment on the sound and general quality?
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I've never heard an original of the Legend LP, but the boot sounds quite good to me. A little bit muffled now and then, but most of the time, it's very nice.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
dford

Post by dford »

I've got a copy of the boot also, great sound quality as far as I'm concerned and super thick cover, great quality for a boot.
pentagramophone

Post by pentagramophone »

NIFELHEIM time! Does anyone know the press amounts of the two colors of "13 years" LP?

I have this on clear and sperm white vinyls. It says everywhere only 1000 clear vinyls but it definitely comes on two clearly different different outcomes... or is this one of those running change things a la Neat color vinyls?
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

I just find that Dark Angel "we have arrive" Azra/ Metalstorm MS8501 got 3 different back covers!!!

Does anybody know if there´s a bootleg? Which one is the real first press??
All labels are the same from the 3 pressings, only the brasilian pressing (which i think is a bootleg got black labels) all records are with MS8501 on it, and all got hard cover

lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

FORCE - Force 1981 (Alaca Records) Is this one any good? I found one man on flea market and he have quite a lot of cheap records for sale.He offered this MLP for 2 Euros.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

For 2 euros I think you can take a risk :wink:
Never trust the Goblin King....
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

lunaboy wrote:FORCE - Force 1981 (Alaca Records) Is this one any good? I found one man on flea market and he have quite a lot of cheap records for sale.He offered this MLP for 2 Euros.
That is not a serious question, right? It's a good record and worth ten times more than that, at least. So you must be very, very picky if you don't, eh, pick it up.
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80