The Price of Picture Sleeves

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

JQ- yeah,that happens sometimes. Maybe b/c the rare version brings more money so people figure it's not worth bothering trying to sell the 'common' verison.

Keir- rare empty picture sleeves turn up so rarely it's hard to say. That Hammeron was sold for a riidiculous price; if it was in nice shape, then it's definitely worth more than that as an upgrade for someone. I have several rare singles that don't have the picture sleeve (and thus aren't worth much :lol:) that I'd love to buy an empty sleeve for, but I never see them for sale.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

nightsblood wrote:JQ- yeah,that happens sometimes. Maybe b/c the rare version brings more money so people figure it's not worth bothering trying to sell the 'common' verison.

Keir- rare empty picture sleeves turn up so rarely it's hard to say. That Hammeron was sold for a riidiculous price; if it was in nice shape, then it's definitely worth more than that as an upgrade for someone. I have several rare singles that don't have the picture sleeve (and thus aren't worth much :lol:) that I'd love to buy an empty sleeve for, but I never see them for sale.
They make good wall mounts...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."