Russian Vinyl Collectors

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

Hehehe Nice cover, Perishinflames.

I counter with ADOLF CASTLE "Really crazy germans" (1994)
(yes, that's what we are :lol: )

Unfortunately a quite rare CD, that contains some nice songs, such as "Russian Politzei":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf3Od6FwXZU
Last edited by Dokken_Uwe on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Your link is broken :)

Adolf Castle is a good cover, and a fine album at that. I don't think it's all that rare, I've seen several copies selling between $10-20.
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

perishinflames wrote:Your link is broken :)

Adolf Castle is a good cover, and a fine album at that. I don't think it's all that rare, I've seen several copies selling between $10-20.
Okay, I edited the link.

I've only seen ONE copy for 40€, although I'd been searching the web several times.
Either I've got the wrong links or I'm not able to find it for that price. :?
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Keep it in your ebay saved searches, you will eventually get one for the right price :wink:
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

is that photo from a post I made years ago? I still don't know what this odd album in my collection is!

So that Adolfs Castle cd, is it good?
Nasty Uwe wrote:Hehehe Nice cover, Perishinflames.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

doomedplanet wrote:So that Adolfs Castle cd, is it good?
Some tracks are quite nice... but mostly the album is crap. It's easy to find it as a download but you can PM me if you need help (for sample purpose of course)
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

Warepire wrote:
doomedplanet wrote:So that Adolfs Castle cd, is it good?
Some tracks are quite nice... but mostly the album is crap. It's easy to find it as a download but you can PM me if you need help (for sample purpose of course)
I'd like to have this one in my collection for the Name/Cover at least, but also for some of the songs.
Would be a nice "eyecatcher" next to D.I.V.'s first record. :lol:
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

doomedplanet wrote:is that photo from a post I made years ago? I still don't know what this odd album in my collection is!
Nope, I took it from the site in the original post, wondering what it is myself.

Adolf Castle is fairly good. Nothing too special, but rather interesting.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

<show-off mode>
68 LPs + 8 7"s in the Russian/CCCP collection and counting (not including another 7 lp's + 1 7" of Baltic vinyls)
</show-off mode>

My current top-wants:
SPRUT - 7"
KLINIKA - 7"
KRUIZ - 1-sided Spanish promo 7"
RAISKY AD - Protivostoyanie LP
ASPID - LP (yes, I'm sure it exists. Igor had it on his list a few years ago..)
LADY PROWLER - 10"
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

DaN, so what is that lp that perishinflames shows?, I'm dying to know, I got this over 10 years ago and it remains un-filed in my collection since i don't know what it is.

cool you have 8 7"s in the Russian/CCCP collection. I think I only have 2, back when I had a few trades in Russia they all claimed there were no 7" made ....
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

doomedplanet wrote:DaN, so what is that lp that perishinflames shows?, I'm dying to know, I got this over 10 years ago and it remains un-filed in my collection since i don't know what it is.
The band name is KPP. I only have an old "magnito-album" from '89 on mp3 - pretty good HR/HM with a few speed-cuts to spice things up. Metalrus claims the LP is a 2003 release but that just can't be true... I've been trying to check out some clips from this page but I'm getting an error message.
So you have this on vinyl? Details please! Label? Year? Style? etc...
cool you have 8 7"s in the Russian/CCCP collection. I think I only have 2, back when I had a few trades in Russia they all claimed there were no 7" made ....
...and I know for a fact that one of those you have is the SPRUT 7" :wink:
Don't suppose there's any chance in huffin' hell you'll trade it? FWOSHM wantlist?

For the record, these + SPRUT and PANIKA should be all old CCCP HR/HM 7"s in existance:
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

wow! I don't even know what most of those are, but look kvlt :P

any chance of a rip, doomedplanet? this album is already on my wantlist for the atrocious cover alone, but if the music is any good i'll have more motivation to figure out what the hell it is and find it.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

DaN wrote:The band name is KPP. I only have an old "magnito-album" from '89 on mp3 - pretty good HR/HM with a few speed-cuts to spice things up. Metalrus claims the LP is a 2003 release but that just can't be true... I've been trying to check out some clips from this page but I'm getting an error message.
So you have this on vinyl? Details please! Label? Year? Style? etc...
I can download these just fine... I can mirror them my FTP in about 10-15 minutes! PM me or add me to MSN.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

here is the label off this KPP record:

Its a kind of hard rockin' metal. Actually not as bad as I remember, but no Aria, or Master, haha. The back coversays the songs are dated from '88-91 but it obviously was released in 1993

I just did a quick look in my collection and I only have 47 Russian metal records and maybe 5 cds, so I guess I'm missing a lot. They are hard to get stateside.

DaN, sorry to dissapoint, I only have the Hard Day 7" and Black Coffee 7" that are in your photo, thats it, I've never seen any of those others. What are they? One is obviously Monohmak (I'm mispelling that but I got rid of the lp) and the one in the lower right I think I've seen a photo before, SPRUT 7" sounds cool, find me one, haha. Is there really a 10" from Russia? Would love to see a photo of that, is it the only one?
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

is this the Sprut 7"?
http://lawless2005.narod.ru/images/App0274.jpg

or an lp? Because this guy at the mixing board, is ther ea picture of him on some other Russian lp? He looks very familiar for some reason, like there is another photo of him somewhere.