100 or less pressed from the 80's

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

glockose wrote:I will let you all go dream.

Have fun!

HAHA
Or let us go insane, HUH? Urghh! Reading this forum is becoming too much pressure. Ignore to deplore.
Last edited by Noisenik on Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Helm

Post by Helm »

Cloven Hoof - Astral Rider
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

i have a bunch of demotapes from the 80's that were 100 or less pressed. but as far as i know all my super limited LPs are from 90's to now.

the closest i come is Mein Kampf's Speeder!! EP green jacket, limited to 250 copies.

unless you wanna count test presses. i have a test press of Nuclear Assault's Brain Death EP.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Epidemic Zone - Touch Against Normality EP : 200 copies if I remember correctly. Boštjan, can you help on this one?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

RAPID FORCE - s/t LP and ANNATHEMA - "Empire of Noise" LP, both from Serbia, were only made in 120 copies each due to complications during the civil war. Haven't heard that ANNATHEMA lp, but RAPID FORCE was a disappointment.
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

Noisenik wrote:Epidemic Zone - Touch Against Normality EP : 200 copies if I remember correctly. Boštjan, can you help on this one?
Yeah, the EP was limited to 200 copies, but it is from the 90`s.
From 1991, I have also a Serbian Hard Rock 7" from the band Atlantida, which was used for promotion only and limited to 100 copies...
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

roihlem wrote:
Noisenik wrote:Epidemic Zone - Touch Against Normality EP : 200 copies if I remember correctly. Boštjan, can you help on this one?
Yeah, the EP was limited to 200 copies, but it is from the 90`s.
From 1991, I have also a Serbian Hard Rock 7" from the band Atlantida, which was used for promotion only and limited to 100 copies...
well, I first heard it in January (around 10th of) 1990 on then Radio Ljubljana. 1990 is just a prolongation of 80's to me anyway :) .
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

The most obscure record I'm aware of must be a 7'' that supposedly was released in the late 80's/early 90's by the Cuban band Metal Oscuro. Never seen a copy anywhere, nor talked to anyone who has seen one... Probably less than 100 made?
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

And the Chronology of Death split LP (Xenophobia (Slo) / Carbonized / Bluuurgh... / Sentenced), which was supposedly pressed in Slovenia by some fanzines in 1991, was limited to 500 copies.

There's also a rumor that Mijo Popovič (guitarist / mainman of Pomaranča) bought almost all of Pomaranča LPs back in the 80s, 'cause he was afraid that noone will buy them :)
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

ah i thought of something else. its actually kinda embarrasing but when i was like 12 i used to be a huge green day fan. :oops: excuse me for being a dumb kid. lol
anyway, i got a copy of their first 7" from 1989 with a pink paper sleeve. normally the sleeves were on green paper, but one day the copy store they xeroxed their shit at ran out of green, so they had to use pink paper instead. less than 100 exist.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Apocalipsis - same minilp (Mexico) pressed 150, many destroyed or recicled, which lowers the amount of copies circulating
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Some more very rare releases:
Mephisto/Mergus - Split LP (300 copies)
Blast - Little Sister 7" (no PS) from South Africa (never seen/heard of another copy)
Sacred Sword - Give Em Hell LP (US)
Hard'N'Heart - Innocent and Sinful (GER) 200 copies
Cracked Mirror - Same (UK) 200 copies

Another 7" I recently got and like a lot, but I have no infos about it:
Deuce - Jealousy 7" 1986 Power Metal Records UK, no P/S
I am not that much into NwobHM so possible this isn't all that rare, all infos are welcome.
We praise the blood that metal brings
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

OmenOfSteel wrote: Sacred Sword - Give Em Hell LP (US)
I saw this one on ebay some time ago,it was sold somewhere between 150-200$. The front cover had a photo of the band if i remember right. Has anyone heard it?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

was the AXION 12" 1990 (US) done in an edition of 100 copies? I know I have not seen a copy in over 10 years.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Helm wrote:Cloven Hoof - Astral Rider
:shock: Never heard of this one. any information please??