A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6695
Contact:

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#136 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:46 pm

Anyone had any luck in finding the lyric sheet insert to INTRUDER - "Live To Die"? Got a request via mail...
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3522

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#137 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:52 pm

The Sentinel wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:43 pm
Does someone have a scan of:

SAINT VITUS: Born Too Late LP (Org. SST press)
GROTESQUE: Incantation MLP (Org. Dolores press)

Many thanks in advance!
Quite common records. Someone should have them, right?
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2408

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#138 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:39 pm

The Sentinel wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:52 pm
The Sentinel wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:43 pm
Does someone have a scan of:

SAINT VITUS: Born Too Late LP (Org. SST press)
GROTESQUE: Incantation MLP (Org. Dolores press)

Many thanks in advance!
Quite common records. Someone should have them, right?
Mine "Born Too Late" doesn't have insert, unfortunately. Never thought it should have one. "Incantation" is not so common. Haven't seen it much and was never in position to obtain it.
I am ... the One you warned me of

Kraignoss666
Posts: 56

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#139 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:36 pm

I have a repress of the Saint Vitus LP with an insert that looks 100% identical to the original one if it can help...

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3522

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#140 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:18 pm

Kraignoss666 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:36 pm
I have a repress of the Saint Vitus LP with an insert that looks 100% identical to the original one if it can help...
PM'ed
Long Live The Loud !!!

Kraignoss666
Posts: 56

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#141 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:17 am

The Sentinel wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:18 pm
Kraignoss666 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:36 pm
I have a repress of the Saint Vitus LP with an insert that looks 100% identical to the original one if it can help...
PM'ed
(Finally...) replied ;)

Kraignoss666
Posts: 56

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#142 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:19 am

Hi there,
I'm looking for the following inserts/inner (a good scan would do fine, wether it comes from a first press or a reissue that looks identical):
- Warfare Noise first volume
- Mayehm "Live in Leipzig"
- Viper "Soldiers of sunrise"
Thanx mates :lol:

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6695
Contact:

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#143 » Mon May 03, 2021 12:20 pm

Kraignoss666 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:19 am
Hi there,
I'm looking for the following inserts/inner (a good scan would do fine, wether it comes from a first press or a reissue that looks identical):
- Warfare Noise first volume
- Mayehm "Live in Leipzig"
- Viper "Soldiers of sunrise"
Thanx mates :lol:
I can do WfN1 and Viper later this week..
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

Kraignoss666
Posts: 56

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#144 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:22 pm

That’d be ace, thanx!!!

Kraignoss666
Posts: 56

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#145 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Does someone have a scan of the Pentagram « Day of reckoning »? It wasn’t included with the record, but could be received when contacting the band back then...
Would love to get it!!!

bobo
Posts: 52

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#146 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:32 pm

bobo wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:44 pm
Recently I bought Tyran Pace's Watching you, and instead lyrics sheet it had generic Noise rec. sheet with one blank side. So I was wondering does someone have HQ scan of the insert with lyrics sheet, please? Thank you for the help !!!!
Can someone help with Tyran Pace Watching you lyrics sheet, please? I would be most grateful

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6695
Contact:

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#147 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:11 am

Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

Kraignoss666
Posts: 56

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#148 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:26 pm

Thank you so much Dan!!! I can now pimp my most recent brazilian findings 8)

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6695
Contact:

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#149 » Sat May 15, 2021 8:07 pm

The Corroseum wrote:Long lost paperwork from artists like SLAYER, REDSTORM, DEMON, ER MALAK, RAZOR, POWERLORD, VICIOUS RUMORS, HEAVY LOAD, QUO VADIS and VIPER has been addes to The Missing Insert-section, as well as a couple of compilation-inserts from titles like "Warfare Noise", "Roxcalibur", "Northwest Metalfest" and "Metalmania Vol 1".
Lotsa' cool ones!
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

bobo
Posts: 52

Re: A database of lost inserts - new site feature!

Post#150 » Sun May 23, 2021 9:28 pm

Thank you very much Dan!!!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests