Recent Metal Finds

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
mordred

Re: Recent Metal Finds

Post#541 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 am

Prowler wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:30 pm
Well you can't have the one thing without the other ... lol

Those Chroming Rose "Pressure" vinyls are even hard to find here in Germany. Can't remember anymore when I've seen a copy on german Ebay.
Damn, that’s what I thought (although I hoped it was findable, just that nobody cared about it).

Actually there was a copy on Ebay some weeks ago, the problem was that it was sold as part of a lot of 6 random LP’s and I didn’t need any of the other records. I put in what I thought was a strong bid of 190+ euros, but finished second.

The other records in the lot were from Stormwitch, King Diamond and Tankard. I would have had to re-sell them to get a decent end price for just the Chroming Rose. I don’t like selling records, but still kind of regret I didn’t throw in more money...

Anyway, I will pay handsomely for it even if nobody else wants it. :lol:
Find me a Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP, please

Morton

Post#542 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:48 am

mordred wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 am
Prowler wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:30 pm
Well you can't have the one thing without the other ... lol

Those Chroming Rose "Pressure" vinyls are even hard to find here in Germany. Can't remember anymore when I've seen a copy on german Ebay.
Damn, that’s what I thought (although I hoped it was findable, just that nobody cared about it).

Actually there was a copy on Ebay some weeks ago, the problem was that it was sold as part of a lot of 6 random LP’s and I didn’t need any of the other records. I put in what I thought was a strong bid of 190+ euros, but finished second.

The other records in the lot were from Stormwitch, King Diamond and Tankard. I would have had to re-sell them to get a decent end price for just the Chroming Rose. I don’t like selling records, but still kind of regret I didn’t throw in more money...

There's a copy on Discogs for sale.

Seller is from Japan.

mordred

Post#543 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Morton wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:48 am
mordred wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:27 am

There's a copy on Discogs for sale.

Seller is from Japan.
Unfortunately, ordering from outside the EU to Sweden is almost hopeless these days. Chances are customs will sit on it for two months and then send it back to Japan without explanation.

Prowler

Post#544 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:12 pm

That Alvacast LP came directly from Uruquay. Didn't take even 2 weeks to arrive. I think the mail situation has kinda normalized. I could ship parcels in the past 2 weeks to all places in the world, even to NZ, Brazil and Japan worked problemlessly.
Btw, I thought you are looking for a cheap copy of "Pressure". It could be found I think, but takes time to find it "between the lines". If DaN wouldn't already have everything, he'd have had some great deals with my nose for cheapos ... LOL
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

bigfootkit

Re: Recent Metal Finds (2016)

Post#545 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:39 am

bigfootkit wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:19 pm
Oops, i mesed up & posted this by mistake. Please ignore. :oops:
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.

mordred

Post#546 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:40 am

Prowler wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:12 pm
That Alvacast LP came directly from Uruquay. Didn't take even 2 weeks to arrive. I think the mail situation has kinda normalized. I could ship parcels in the past 2 weeks to all places in the world, even to NZ, Brazil and Japan worked problemlessly.
The issue I referred to is not covid related. Swedish post and customs don't want anyone to get anything from outside the EU, period. If you pull the "content is a gift" card, you're pretty much screwed. They will look for any excuse to send it back, and if they don't find one they often send it back anyway and say it must have been a mistake. If customs declaration is filled out with value and is not stated as gift, you are like to get it (and pay import charges), but only after they have sat on it for two months first.

As for covid related delays inside EU, I experience it's different depending which country you order from. Germany is as fast as ever, while the Greek postal system is completely screwed over and you must be prepared to wait six weeks or more for something to arrive.
Prowler wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:12 pm
Btw, I thought you are looking for a cheap copy of "Pressure". It could be found I think, but takes time to find it "between the lines". If DaN wouldn't already have everything, he'd have had some great deals with my nose for cheapos ... LOL
Cheap is nice! Of course I would love if it was cheap, but I don't expect something to be cheap if it's difficult to find. :wink:

Zombie Dance

Post#547 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:05 pm

Received this bad boy today :

Prowler

Post#548 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg (181.42 KiB) Viewed 162 times
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...