Recent Metal Finds (2015)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Yakish

Post#76 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Decibel_Rebel wrote:F-I-N-A-L-L-Y :)
I hate you! From where? How much?

Decibel_Rebel

Post#77 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

I got it in a trade for a few records. Both me and the previous owner are happy now :D

Yakish

Post#78 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Congratulations, dude! It's a masterpiece and real jewel of german scene. Need this one so hard

Decibel_Rebel

Post#79 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Thanks! I know that you've been searching for this CD for a long time, too. Don't worry, you'll be next in line I suppose ;)

Warepire

Post#80 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Prowler wrote:Badger, I myself don't know what it is. My first impression was the Dire Straits of Hard Rock ... it's Massachussetts Hard Rock/AOR with strange touch. Did cost only peanuts so it doesn't hurt.
I would like to hear this some day if you feel like it.
What good is a life that leaves nothing behind, not a thought nor a dream to echo in time...
So what have I done in the eyes of the world, what have I done that will remain?

Prowler

Post#81 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Warepire wrote:
Prowler wrote:Badger, I myself don't know what it is. My first impression was the Dire Straits of Hard Rock ... it's Massachussetts Hard Rock/AOR with strange touch. Did cost only peanuts so it doesn't hurt.
Here you go, didn't split the trax, B-side track is at least listenable Hard Rock:
http://www.divshare.com/download/25122923-7e1
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

Grimlord

Post#82 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

last few months Thrash haulage :D :

Helstar

Post#83 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Congrats ! Still missing that At War ... stupid discogs seller deleted a 30 euro order because "somebody was faster and bought it for more" (?!). Obviously negged his a$$.

Got these two in the last week:

Last edited by Helstar on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heathen

Post#84 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Helstar wrote:Congrats ! Still missing that At War ... stupid discogs seller deleted a 30 euro order because "somebody was faster and bought it for more" (?!). Obviously negged his a$$.

tatulin ?;) he is the master of this treat. Did that to me twice, second time he misguided me for weeks that he is "searching" for the CD and when I told him to f*** off, the CD reapearred on discogs priced twice more.

But I did get At War from him for a decent price.

Helstar

Post#85 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

No, this one was from Germany ...

Ryür

Post#86 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:59 pm

The infamous MorteN fail

Destrozer

Post#87 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Heathen wrote:
Helstar wrote:Congrats ! Still missing that At War ... stupid discogs seller deleted a 30 euro order because "somebody was faster and bought it for more" (?!). Obviously negged his a$$.

tatulin ?;) he is the master of this treat. Did that to me twice, second time he misguided me for weeks that he is "searching" for the CD and when I told him to f*** off, the CD reapearred on discogs priced twice more.

But I did get At War from him for a decent price.
That tatulin thing happened to me. What a lying asshole.

Warepire

Post#88 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Prowler wrote:
Warepire wrote:
Here you go, didn't split the trax, B-side track is at least listenable Hard Rock:
http://www.divshare.com/download/25122923-7e1
Thanks a lot!
What good is a life that leaves nothing behind, not a thought nor a dream to echo in time...
So what have I done in the eyes of the world, what have I done that will remain?

Priamos

Post#89 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Helstar wrote:

What's this??? Another Goya's "Witches' Sabbath" cover artwork!!???!!!!

Helstar

Post#90 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Seems so. We should add it to that "same artworks" thread :lol:
Ryür wrote:The infamous MorteN fail
Yes, very funny typo :)