Recent Metal Finds (2015)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Re: Recent Metal Finds (2015)

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Uhh, as I love browsing metal lists, any chance you'll mail me this "have list" of yours? Would be a great read I'm sure :D
We praise the blood that metal brings
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Prowler wrote:Thanx for the info, I just wanted to get sure. Already marked them as british in my have-list.
That Arena 7" is also quite listenable british Melodic Metal, but I think it came with PS, while mine didn't have it. :(
You're very welcome Prowler.
Don't know if that info totally clarifies their origins, but it certainly makes it look like they were likely from the UK.
Never heard that Arena 45 before, but the pic sleeve you're missing isn't exactly a great piece of art.

If you absolutely must have the pic cover, this site is currently selling a copy complete with the sleeve for £17.75 & p&p:
http://www.vinylnet.co.uk/item/2231/Met ... 7inch.html
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

last scores worth sharing :

Long time wants for those, very happy to finally own them (almost scored the Abruptum in the past, but the deal went wrong, good for me since this one was cheaper)

Vanexa : Back from the ruins
Warrant : The Enforcer
Cloven Hoof
Crush : Kingdom of the kings
Sortilege

Sad-Ex : die hard version (this 7inch the most brutal piece of music i own)
Insulter : I'm planning on destroying the Thrash side to just keep the Black Church shit
Sortilege : Metamorphose
Dio : Last in line
Motorhead : On Parole
Tank : Filthhounds
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

bigfootkit wrote:
Prowler wrote:Thanx for the info, I just wanted to get sure. Already marked them as british in my have-list.
That Arena 7" is also quite listenable british Melodic Metal, but I think it came with PS, while mine didn't have it. :(
You're very welcome Prowler.
Don't know if that info totally clarifies their origins, but it certainly makes it look like they were likely from the UK.
Never heard that Arena 45 before, but the pic sleeve you're missing isn't exactly a great piece of art.

If you absolutely must have the pic cover, this site is currently selling a copy complete with the sleeve for £17.75 & p&p:
http://www.vinylnet.co.uk/item/2231/Met ... 7inch.html
No, not for 18 GBP. I'll find another cheaper copy sooner or later, but I can do a print out with the pic in your link!
Thanx!
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

OmenOfSteel wrote:Uhh, as I love browsing metal lists, any chance you'll mail me this "have list" of yours? Would be a great read I'm sure :D
Ha, you just wanna know what's to get here! :lol:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

DaN wrote:...and the 2nd HAZ lp still seems IMPOSSIBLE to find. This one could actually have some cool content, but that's only from translating some song titles.
Record arrived, great copy for south american conditions, BUT you can't imagine how correct your sentence above was ... imagine a mix of Metalmorfosis and Grand Bite ... and add insane band pics ... total Rumpelsound from hell!
When I find some time on weekend I'll post a few trax here. It's definitely Heavy Metal! :!:

Last edited by Prowler on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Prowler wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote:Uhh, as I love browsing metal lists, any chance you'll mail me this "have list" of yours? Would be a great read I'm sure :D
Nah, I'm not someone talking ppl into selling stuff they dont want to sell.

But considering your metalpage reviews and recent metal finds-posts, I'm sure I'll find a lot records I don't know yet. Most of them probably Glam and Poser stuff though :twisted: :wink:
We praise the blood that metal brings
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Nah, I'm not someone talking ppl into selling stuff they dont want to sell.

But considering your metalpage reviews and recent metal finds-posts, I'm sure I'll find a lot records I don't know yet. Most of them probably Glam and Poser stuff though :twisted: :wink:
Prohably Thrash and Death Metal you wanna say. Poser/Glam/Melodic is the smallest part in my shelves. Even though it looks like I'm buying mainly that kind of stuff, but it's just what I'm discovering for peanuts.
There's still soooo much unknown stuff of these genres out there ... especially the Melodic/AOR scene hides lotsa diamonds only known by total insiders. And don't forget, the whole 80's US vinyl scene consists of 70-80 % of Glam/Poser records. Some heavier, some softer, but all wanting what Twisted Sister and Mötley Crüe had ...
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Prowler wrote:Image
I'm stunned.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

Looks like the third Nifelheim triplet chose a different musical path to his siblings....
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

As promised, here are a few trax of that second HAZ LP:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zjuucee ... s_1988.mp3
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Is that Paragon any good? Seen several copies of it lately.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

The track "Illusion" sounds quite listenable, the other side is just the typical average aussie sound like on most aussie singles. Only for aussie Metal collectors it's of interest, nothing really ultra heavy ...
Where have you seen "several copies" of it? I've only seen that 1 copy that the aussie seller is trying since more than a year to sell for big cash.
whiteravenmetal

Post by whiteravenmetal »

Prowler wrote:As promised, here are a few trax of that second HAZ LP:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zjuucee ... s_1988.mp3
Killer scores in there!! Also thanks for the HAZ tracks, sound waaaay much better than "Hechiceros".
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Prowler wrote:Where have you seen "several copies" of it? I've only seen that 1 copy that the aussie seller is trying since more than a year to sell for big cash.
Hmm, can't find it right now of course. I'm searching for another band called Paragon and the single you bought kept appearing in my saved searches feed.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight