Recent Metal Finds (2015)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Yakish wrote:Tyrant, Obscenity and L.W.S. are the rarest and most expensive among the rest. I surprised you like Obscenity (or it's just for re-selling?). Hobbs Angel Of Death also became expensive suddenly after some stupid eGay auctions. No doubt it's out of time classic album, but until 2013 it never reached more than 40 euros in NM shape.

dont know about expensive, but the rarest would be Vigilant :-) obscenity is not for sale, unless it turns out to be shit ( i've received it yesterday and only heard samples which were ok- fast old school dm
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Some beauties from my want-list found their new home:

Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Yakish wrote:Some beauties from my want-list found their new home:
2 of my biggest Vinyl wants of Western Europe. Great albums, congratulations.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Some nice photos in the last couple of pages :) too bad i can't contribute ^^ (fuckin DHL...)

Hey Yakish, no OBI in the jap cds ?
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Thanks guys! Yes, all three japanese CDs without OBIs, but since i don't care about it and all CDs in near mint-mint shape + all are bargains as result i am more than satisfied.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Yes, I too would not complain if I got my hands on a copy of Holy Terror without OBI :)
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Did you get that Excess from Discogs? Almost bit on it myself but didn't have the $ to spare, first copy I've ever seen for sale.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

No, Excess mCD wasn't bought from there. It's private deal. I saw it on Discogs for 50 euros too, but i paid for my copy much less, even though, i think even 50 euros would be very good price if we keep in mind it's VERY hard to find EP
lox

Post by lox »

Bought Hades - The Cross 7'' again, finally a better sounding copy.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Last weeks' arrivals:

E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

YOU have stolen MY Tyrant 7""!! :evil:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:YOU have stolen MY Tyrant 7""!! :evil:
I just saw that you were the second bidder.
Next one will be yours, i promise. :lol:
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

And it was sold even for a killer price! Lat time I saw it it brought almost double of that ... greek bidders shopuld be banned ebay.de ... :wink:

That Spoyld 7" is pre-Warrant. Quite listenable for their pre-Cherry Pie era, eh?
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:And it was sold even for a killer price! Lat time I saw it it brought almost double of that ... greek bidders shopuld be banned ebay.de ... :wink:

That Spoyld 7" is pre-Warrant. Quite listenable for their pre-Cherry Pie era, eh?
To be honest, i did not expect to win the Tyrant 7". I thought that it would end for a much higher price, i guess i got lucky.

As for Spoyld, i have not listened to it yet. But it was so damn cheap that i couldn't resist :wink:
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

And I did not expect that Tyrant would sell that cheap either. I remember one of the last copies I've seen sold for 140 Euros ... so it's 1/3 of what you stole it from me. :wink:
But I've found a couple of other german private pressings instead ... plus a "Strappado" for 5 Euros :!: