Recent Metal Finds (2015)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

chatzial wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Cyrcka wrote:i´ve seen some sealed copies of that tangent pathway to paradise, is that melodic metal?

and whats that on the left hand side of medieval s?
See the answer that was meant for me. Mr. Ice, Tokyo Blade related.
Btw. why don't you mock Chatzial for buying a record that sounds like Styx?
If it would have been part of my purchases I'd have get that mock for sure ... lol

Whoever mocks me, will not be invited to my next cocktail party, where all elitists will gather to drink margaritas and cosmopolitans and discuss about still sealed LPs :lol: :lol: :lol:
Although, I'm not going to be invited anyway (only two sealed LPs in my collection), I have to ask in order to determine if I'm coming or not: Are there going to be any giants screens to watch and listen in youtube our still sealed stuff? :P
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Prowler wrote:
chatzial wrote: Whoever mocks me, will not be invited to my next cocktail party, where all elitists will gather to drink margaritas and cosmopolitans and discuss about still sealed LPs :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think that Cyrcka is into Polka music ... he already got problems with Melodic Metal and AOR. :lol:

ahahaha! no problems with melodic or aor stuff, i´ve got a lot of that in my collection

well i like to mock u Prowler ehehehee but Styx isn´t my stuff
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Priamos wrote:
chatzial wrote:
Prowler wrote: Btw. why don't you mock Chatzial for buying a record that sounds like Styx?
If it would have been part of my purchases I'd have get that mock for sure ... lol
Whoever mocks me, will not be invited to my next cocktail party, where all elitists will gather to drink margaritas and cosmopolitans and discuss about still sealed LPs :lol: :lol: :lol:
Although, I'm not going to be invited anyway (only two sealed LPs in my collection), I have to ask in order to determine if I'm coming or not: Are there going to be any giants screens to watch and listen in youtube our still sealed stuff? :P
You are invited!!!!!!!! Why wouldn't i invite you?????
And there will be no turntable or CD player, only giant screens and mp3 players!!!!!! And we don't need to listen to still sealed records, if we own them they must be good!!!! Good ol' polka and lots of pints of margaritas, that's all we need. :lol: :lol: :lol:
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Geez ... by all that alko you should watch out that you don't open the sealed treasures accidently! Imagine all the value would be reduced to 2 Euro only ... :wink:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
gauze

Post by gauze »

Sodom-Agent Orange LP (radiostation copy so torn up sleeve and minty vinyl)
Destruction-Infernal Overkill LP
Destruction-Eternal Devastation LP
Stray-Suicide LP (psyche blues rock/protometal)
the future language
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

gauze wrote: Stray-Suicide LP (psyche blues rock/protometal)
"Jericho" is great epic proto-metal (or proto-epic metal! :lol: )!! Everyone should check 2:45-4:00!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix99KSpYP54

First album is good too.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Priamos wrote:Are there going to be any giants screens to watch and listen in youtube our still sealed stuff? :P
Ok that was brilliant :lol:
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:Geez ... by all that alko you should watch out that you don't open the sealed treasures accidently! Imagine all the value would be reduced to 2 Euro only ... :wink:
There will be no still sealed records near the cocktail party.
In fact there will be no records at all.

I am thinking of inviting a band that would perform polka all night, instead of a DJ.
Polka and margaritas, pure collectors' heaven!!!!!
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Satanic Dystopia's Double Denim Shotgun Massacre 10" (#75/250). They're storming live!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
MetalDelight

Post by MetalDelight »

February's finds:

Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Too bad that Holy Terror two-disc reissue has that audio defect on one of the discs. If not for that I would buy it in a heartbeat.
MetalDelight

Post by MetalDelight »

Zdan wrote:Too bad that Holy Terror two-disc reissue has that audio defect on one of the discs. If not for that I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Do you know on what track(s)? I didn't notice yet.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

MetalDelight wrote:
Zdan wrote:Too bad that Holy Terror two-disc reissue has that audio defect on one of the discs. If not for that I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Do you know on what track(s)? I didn't notice yet.
If this is the Powerage version I think there is a skip/pop on the track "The Judas Reward". I also heard that some copies have a bad skip on "The Immortal Wasteland".
MetalDelight

Post by MetalDelight »

Yes this is the Powerage version.
Checking as we speak, will report back.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Some great classic albums on picture above. Chastain, Mekong Delta debut, Cyclone, Wild Dogs, Ruffians. Cool finds!