How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I sold mine for $250.
Wow, is it really worth that much?
Where did you sell it?
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I didn't say that this is the market price (if there is any). I'm not an agent like the usual here to keep any price for every cd... I just said how much I gave mine for.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

So I guess your post was really useful eh ... just pay the guy 250$ for it, come on thrashidolatry ! :lol:
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:So I guess your post was really useful eh ... just pay the guy 250$ for it, come on thrashidolatry ! :lol:
Nah, it was for a trade :lol:
Anyway now I should think over it again :wink:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Helstar wrote:So I guess your post was really useful eh ... just pay the guy 250$ for it, come on thrashidolatry ! :lol:
More useful than your fart-posts...
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
More useful than your fart-posts...
Come on, guys. Don't wanna read some more bitchposts from you two.. :roll:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: More useful than your fart-posts...
Oh ye :roll: "I sold this 34957894578$ - I'm so great ! But I suggest you to pay 2$ of course !", wow, now we can walk away in peace after this revelation.

My point is: if you can't provide an useful help, just don't write anything and, mostly, don't attack people for no reason.
Parcas Sangrientas

Post by Parcas Sangrientas »

thrashidolatry wrote:
Come on;accept 200 with shipping free :lol:
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Parcas Sangrientas wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote:
In your dreams, man! :lol:
Parcas Sangrientas

Post by Parcas Sangrientas »

thrashidolatry wrote:
Parcas Sangrientas wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote:
In your dreams, man! :lol:
If you have empty pockets ,Mandator cds are welcome(Legit of course) :lol:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Helstar wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: More useful than your fart-posts...
Oh ye :roll: "I sold this 34957894578$ - I'm so great ! But I suggest you to pay 2$ of course !", wow, now we can walk away in peace after this revelation.

My point is: if you can't provide an useful help, just don't write anything and, mostly, don't attack people for no reason.
Hey Miss alexia I didn't say I'm great - I just mentioned how much I gave my copy. Secondly thrashidolatry said he should think over it again (means that he got an idea). And YOU like a bad fart attacked me first - NOT ME - can you understand it Miss Italian Goebbels? And what's was YOUR useful help on the thread? Just your fart-posts full of stupidity... Get a life!
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Hey Miss alexia I didn't say I'm great - I just mentioned how much I gave my copy. Secondly thrashidolatry said he should think over it again (means that he got an idea). And YOU like a bad fart attacked me first - NOT ME - can you understand it Miss Italian Goebbels? And what's was YOUR useful help on the thread? Just your fart-posts full of stupidity... Get a life!
Says a Cristoforo Colombo wannabe who has surely a brilliant life; discovering so many Americas on cds and fuc*in girls all day (even with that face !) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not an agent like the usual here to keep any price for every cd -> :roll:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Helstar wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Hey Miss alexia I didn't say I'm great - I just mentioned how much I gave my copy. Secondly thrashidolatry said he should think over it again (means that he got an idea). And YOU like a bad fart attacked me first - NOT ME - can you understand it Miss Italian Goebbels? And what's was YOUR useful help on the thread? Just your fart-posts full of stupidity... Get a life!
Says a Cristoforo Colombo wannabe who has surely a brilliant life; discovering so many Americas on cds and fuc*in girls all day (even with that face !) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you fuck with your face or your little pennis?? :lol:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Helstar wrote:

Do you fuck with your face or your little pennis?? :lol: Smaller iq from the butterfly...
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Can't even edit properly Image