How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Come on guys, it's not helping anyone so just quit it! :roll:
runningwild

Post by runningwild »

The lp can be worth this ?. The condition is NM / NM.

VANGUARD " V " SWEDEN 1985

Thank you.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

How much would a non-OBI copy of Holy Terror "Terror And Submission" on Pony Canyon cost?

And a non-bootleg copy of Pantera's "Power Metal"?
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Zdan wrote:How much would a non-OBI copy of Holy Terror "Terror And Submission" on Pony Canyon cost?

And a non-bootleg copy of Pantera's "Power Metal"?
I think it sold for ~400$, but with the OBI stripe, can't tell exactly how much it would cost without it..
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

What can I charge for the bootleg (that hot metal looking thing) of ADX - Suprematie/La terrour CD?
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

Le fjump wrote:What can I charge for the bootleg (that hot metal looking thing) of ADX - Suprematie/La terrour CD?
Probably only €1 or so. I can buy it from you!
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

scandinavian-assault wrote:
Le fjump wrote:What can I charge for the bootleg (that hot metal looking thing) of ADX - Suprematie/La terrour CD?
Probably only €1 or so. I can buy it from you!
Very generous but I can´t sell a bootleg to you. It would make me feel bad.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Zdan wrote:How much would a non-OBI copy of Holy Terror "Terror And Submission" on Pony Canyon cost?
I haven't really been following the market lately but it used to sell for about $150-200 w/o obi. Maybe more nowadays I don't really know.

Even the couple times I saw it on yahoo Japan auctions it was over $100.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

perishinflames wrote:
I haven't really been following the market lately but it used to sell for about $150-200 w/o obi. Maybe more nowadays I don't really know.

Even the couple times I saw it on yahoo Japan auctions it was over $100.
Thanks. This is what I am willing to pay for that CD. Hope it pops up someday and I will have the cash to get it. Or somebody will be willing to trade for it/sell it.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

How much would Drifter "Reality Turns To Dust" go for nowdays? As I know there is no bootleg of this one.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Of course there's a boot ! http://azintex-music.com/index.php?productID=4386
Both Drifter cds actually ...

It used to go high (less than 100$ anyway), but now if you can spot the original it will be cheap (I don't know the differences though, sorry :\ !)
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Damn I've never really looked at the Azintex site. They've bootlegged Beatles and all kinds of other high profile artists? Ballsy. How the hell are these guys still in business? They openly sell on discogs and other sites but have never been banned (I once listed a boot on discogs, clearly stating it was and it was removed within hours but they get by with selling thousands of them?) Someone really needs to find out who's behind all this shit and go torch their fucking houses, places of work and every pressing plant in Russia for good measure.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

We pretty much know who's behind it all, problem is that they operate in Russia & Ukraine, 2 countries where nobody really cares.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Really? Ukraine? So, please, just say who's behind this business now in Ukraine? I am really interested in this information
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Warepire wrote:We pretty much know who's behind it all, problem is that they operate in Russia & Ukraine, 2 countries where nobody really cares.
I thought that they were based in Azerbaijan, at least that's what i read at Heavy Harmonies forum.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail