Bargains?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
Nonseinormale65
Posts: 395

Re: Bargains?

Post#211 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:02 pm

Just bought from two different seller 14 italian demos from the 80s for only 170 euro and ninety italian metal demos from late 80s and early 90s plus six official tapes for only 200 euro,one of my best bargain of my life for sure!!!! :D


Image
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2401

Re: Bargains?

Post#212 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 pm

Amazing! Please let us know which ones were really good. :-)
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2046

Re: Bargains?

Post#213 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:56 pm

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:02 pm
Just bought from two different seller 14 italian demos from the 80s for only 170 euro and ninety italian metal demos from late 80s and early 90s plus six official tapes for only 200 euro,one of my best bargain of my life for sure!!!! :D


Image
NICE! What Wotan tape is that?
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2401

Re: Bargains?

Post#214 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:39 pm

wicked keeper wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:17 am
Jeez...If that piece of crap was free it would still be a rip-off... :lol:
Someone evidently thought otherwise, as it's now sold. :roll:
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

wicked keeper
Posts: 324

Re: Bargains?

Post#215 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to Prowler posting the picture.... :lol:

User avatar
GulliverFoyle
Posts: 116

Re: Bargains?

Post#216 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:17 am

wicked keeper wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:19 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to Prowler posting the picture.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Music that would be at times LARGER than life and DEEPER than the Ocean…(Jon Drenning)

User avatar
Nonseinormale65
Posts: 395

Re: Bargains?

Post#217 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:03 am

doomedplanet wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:56 pm
Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:02 pm
Just bought from two different seller 14 italian demos from the 80s for only 170 euro and ninety italian metal demos from late 80s and early 90s plus six official tapes for only 200 euro,one of my best bargain of my life for sure!!!! :D




NICE! What Wotan tape is that?
I'm sorry for the late reply,there were a lot of problems with the courier for delivery and the parcel arrived only yesterday ...

this is the Wotan tape : https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/W ... ity/299883
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.

mustardgasattack
Posts: 109

Re: Bargains?

Post#218 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Got sealed 80s deadstock copies of Le Griffe- Fast Bikes, Blade Runner- Hunted and Motorhead- Rock N Roll on a trip to visit my childhood friend and drop acid in my hometown Rochester, NY for about 15-20 each. Doesn’t sound like much but all the hip stores here in Portland, while good for punk stuff and psych reissues, overprice the shit out of old metal and especially sealed stuff. They would probably charge you at least double those prices here! Also see my post in recent finds.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests