ABHORRENCE (FIN) by Svart

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The Sentinel

ABHORRENCE (FIN) by Svart

Post by The Sentinel »

At last today at 10 the postman came and brought me a present: The Anthology of Finnish death masters Abhorrence released by Svart. I never been able to locate the hyper rare 7" but know it's part of the Svart package and I'm glad I finally have this beauty. The biggest surprise was however that demo I never heard before except the first track which was covered by the now pop-band Amorphis. That demo embodies pure darkness like all these godlike classic temporary releases by Demigod, Macabre End, Crematory (Swe) and the likes. Aah, this is just perfect stuff if you like that murky old Scandinavien death metal. Highly recommended release and I'm glad I finally got a new important piece of the ultimate death metal puzzle.
Long Live The Loud !!!
humus

Post by humus »

Sten, a German record seller (can't remember the name but can look it up) unearther a pretty big deadstock of Seraphic decay singles, including this one. He sold them for 40 each.

Need to pick up this discography LP though! Sounds right up my alley!
wom

Post by wom »

Awesome reissue if you like death metal !!
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I'm realy disappointed with the CD edition. According to original plans it had to be a 2xCD set with everything included.
On the contrary there is only 1 CD with half of the stuff featured on the vynil edition. As I stopped buying vynils 15 years ago, this is a really bad move for those who are not interested in such format.
malegys

Post by malegys »

I think that was Matt from Dark Descent records (Now working for Century media USA),Jelle.

humus wrote:Sten, a German record seller (can't remember the name but can look it up) unearther a pretty big deadstock of Seraphic decay singles, including this one. He sold them for 40 each.

"Do you like Wenom?"
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

humus wrote:Sten, a German record seller (can't remember the name but can look it up) unearther a pretty big deadstock of Seraphic decay singles, including this one. He sold them for 40 each.

Recommended LP Jelle. I'm also selling Seraphic Decay singles :wink: Don't need the single anymore since this comp is a good replacement.
Long Live The Loud !!!
humus

Post by humus »

Checked it, it was Iron force from Germany that got the Seraphic decay deadstock. He still has Acrostichon, Rigor mortis etc, but Abhorrence seems to be sold out. Not surprisingly because I've seen people buy 5 copies, speculating...