Recent Metal Finds (2012)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
chatzial
Posts: 1154

Post#871 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:37 pm

TheGreatEscape wrote:
Prowler wrote:a whole week nothing came in and then everything at once ...

Image
Image

Good stuff, congrats! Just in case you didn't know: TEAZER usually comes with PS.
If this is Faetze's copy (i was watching it too) then he got it for cheap.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1577

Post#872 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 am

I know Teazer has a PS but it was indeed a cheap purchase and the Teazer sleeve doesn't look that "hot" either ... :D

Btw, did anyone know that Lord (Hun) 12"? I couldn't find it earlier in books and haven't seen it either. It's an austrian pressing ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
emperor.zola
Posts: 183

Post#873 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 pm

The Big City Lights 12''?
That's not easy to find... limited pressing (200 or 300 only), and is a status symbol over here... everyone in the music business and wants to show his importance owns a copy on his wall... producers, sound enginiers, musicians... a very few copies are in collectors' hands.

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#874 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Lunatics Without Skateboards Inc. "Welcome To The Asylum" (Aaarrg, 1989)
Holy Moses "Finished With The Dogs" (Aaarrg, 1987)
Living Death "Worlds Neuroses" (Aaarrg, 1988)
Grinder "Dead End" (No Remorse, 1989)
Paradox "Product Of Imagination" (Roadracer, 1990)
Sepultura "Schizophrenia" (Shark, 1988)
Hawaii "The Natives Are Restless" (Steamhammer, 1988)
Attack "Return Of The Evil" (Iceland, 1993)
Loudblast "Sensorial Treatment" (Jungle Hop, 1989)
No Return "Contamination Rises" (Semetery, 1991)
Eulogy "The Essence" (Cenotaph, 1994)
Cruciform "Atavism" (Warhead, 1993)
Torchure "The Essence" (1MF, 1993)
Seraphic Decay Records CD Sampler (Seraphic Decay, 1991)
Monstrosity "Imperial Doom" (Nuclear Blast, 1992)
Spina Bifida "Ziyadah" (Adipocere, 1993)

Image
Image

perishinflames
Posts: 1539

Post#875 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Wow!

You've been quite fortunate lately.

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3881
Contact:

Post#876 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 pm

still living under a tight budget:

MARQUIS DE SADE - Somewhere Up in the Mountains Lp HRR
BODINE-Three Times Running Lp

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#877 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 am

perishinflames wrote:Wow!

You've been quite fortunate lately.
Yes you're right! To be continued....in december
Image

User avatar
GJ
Posts: 2254
Contact:

Post#878 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:46 pm

MassOfKthulu wrote:thats cool,havent seen it before.if its not too much trouble could you give me the tracklist? i would be interested in trading or buying it,please check my tradelist

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6076
Here's a scan.

Image

Can't say I'm very keen on gettin rid of it. :D I rarely buy stuff to trade away.[/url]

User avatar
Sgt. Kuntz
Posts: 1259

Post#879 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Nice catch, i love early TTD.
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst


http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80

User avatar
MassOfKthulu
Posts: 757

Post#880 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:58 pm

thats really cool,i love fem-vox era TTD,their best period to me,and the few songs i have from this tape are awesome.thanks for the scan!
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear

Nightcrawler
Posts: 319

Post#881 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:14 pm

emperor.zola wrote:The Big City Lights 12''?
That's not easy to find... limited pressing (200 or 300 only), and is a status symbol over here... everyone in the music business and wants to show his importance owns a copy on his wall... producers, sound enginiers, musicians... a very few copies are in collectors' hands.
I guess he thinks about "Be The Light", which you can see in his 2nd picture.... :wink:

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2380

Post#882 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:17 pm

chatzial wrote:Image
I forgot to mention: I'm guessing this was the copy in the top left corner from the image above?

I have a copy as well, but mine has completely red labels and the word "CRASH" has a sticker posted on top of it that says "DANNY PRAZ AND THE ROCK PATROL" instead. I'm guessing this is the name of the band and that CRASH was the name of the label. Anyway - "Games" is a really cool, speedy song, but "Crazy" is rather bland. Is this a well known 12'' single in collector circles? Does anyone have any more info on this?
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

Fabeldyr
Posts: 191

Post#883 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Got these cds today from a local secondhand store's wintersale. Price = around 100 dollars:

Monstrosity - Imperial Doom
Hypocrisy - Fourth Dimension (limited digipack 1994)
Invocator - Weave the Apocalypse
Slammer - The Work of Idle Hands
Meliah Rage - Solitary Solitude
Xentrix - Ghostbusters
Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox
Airdash - Both Ends of the Path
Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes (limited digipack 1994)
Cryptic Slaughter - Speak Your Peace
Tyrranicide - God Save the Scene

User avatar
chatzial
Posts: 1154

Post#884 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Khnud wrote:
chatzial wrote:Image
I forgot to mention: I'm guessing this was the copy in the top left corner from the image above?

I have a copy as well, but mine has completely red labels and the word "CRASH" has a sticker posted on top of it that says "DANNY PRAZ AND THE ROCK PATROL" instead. I'm guessing this is the name of the band and that CRASH was the name of the label. Anyway - "Games" is a really cool, speedy song, but "Crazy" is rather bland. Is this a well known 12'' single in collector circles? Does anyone have any more info on this?
Actually my copy is this (and this is an extra copy):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330569240502?ss ... 1497.l2649

And the band was named Crash. As far as i know this release was mainly used as promo and the band was Praz brothers. Maybe when Danny Praz changed the name of the band, they put stickers ontop of Crash.

No it is not a well known rarity and it is a difficult to find record. I don't know if Glockose has more knowledge about it.
This kind of releases, 12"s without picture sleeves, are bound to be difficult to find because they will be always mixed up with disco or pop DJ 12"s.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#885 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Fabeldyr wrote:Got these cds today from a local secondhand store's wintersale. Price = around 100 dollars:

Monstrosity - Imperial Doom
Hypocrisy - Fourth Dimension (limited digipack 1994)
Invocator - Weave the Apocalypse
Slammer - The Work of Idle Hands
Meliah Rage - Solitary Solitude
Xentrix - Ghostbusters
Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox
Airdash - Both Ends of the Path
Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes (limited digipack 1994)
Cryptic Slaughter - Speak Your Peace
Tyrranicide - God Save the Scene
Monstrosity Alone is worth 80$ these days, so a very good price :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron