New ebay Scammer Dany Behare user 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

user14789 wrote:so who's the moderator here ?
I already told you.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

humus wrote:I hope you realize by ressurecting this thread you're exposing yourself to much more negative attention than before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
humus

Post by humus »

This one deserves a bump.
yo_baby_sup

Post by yo_baby_sup »

this is hilarious.

i found this thread after traveling and moving and not really being on message boards often. thanks to the mod and others for sticking up for me. i am as honest as i can be when it comes to selling records. Why? Well because i was raised that way and because i collect records. You don't shit where you eat. sure everyone makes a mistake or a package goes missing but i work with the buyer and insure every single package that leaves the us. so if anything does get lost or smashed i can refund the buyer and get money from the insurance claim. Thats why my shipping is a little bit more than some people, but to this day only 2 or 3 people have ever complained about it. As honest as you try to be sometimes you just deal with an asshole. this is one of those instances.

its funny how you paid right away danny! here are some of your original messages sent thru the ebay server. i have every single one still saved in my gmail account. i could post them all but why bore everyone here is how it started after you said you didnt want to pay and a CLAIM was opened...

july 31st

Dear yo_baby_sup,

please close the dispute or i'll leave negative feedback, i told you the reason why i placed a bid on this item.

- 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

Cher(ère) 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l,

you cannot win items then decide you dont want them. read your user agreement.

- yo_baby_sup

Dear yo_baby_sup,

just cancel the deal and you'll be refunded of all the fees, what's your problem ?? do you want me to ruin your feedback profile with negative feedbacks ???

- 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

aug 1

what you are doing right now is threatening me with negative feedback which is also againt your user agreement. if you dont want items dont bid on them and win them.

- yo_baby_sup

Dear yo_baby_sup,

yes indeed! you're not cooperative! i already told you the reason why i placed a bid on these items, the idea was to gather & win several auctions but i missed them! buying 2 auctions is not interesting for me because i only buy to resell. sending a non paying item is not a solution because i have the right to leave negative feedback so all in all it's bad for you not for me because i have 3 other ebay accounts so if you want to stick to this decision i'll definitely leave 2 big negative feedbacks. it's up to you. it's sad to ruin your feedback profile...

- 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

when a buyer threatens to leave negative feedback and demands a seller cooperate it is called feedback extortion. thats what you are doing read up on it. i'm saving all your messages where you threaten me with negative feedback unless i give in to your demands. its not my fault you only won 2 items, you should have bid higher. By bidding you enter into a binding contract that you agree to purchase the items you win.

- yo_baby_sup

Dear yo_baby_sup,

i'm selling myself with another ebay account and i don't find any problem to cancel some auctions when someone requires. i told you to cancel the deal few seconds after the auction's end but you was not cooperative and left 2 stupid unpaid item strikes for 2 items at $0,99 ! i told you i was not there to bid higher when your auctions ended. note that ebay doesn't care about our mail until there's no injury.

- 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

its not so much the transactions its the fact that you are so cocky and rude. you could have asked for more time to win some other items, but you just said i dont want these just end the transactions. demanding that i do what you say the way you want it or you will leave me negative feedback. its annoying and a waste of my time for people to bid on my items and then just decide not to pay. it doesnt matter if they are 99 cents. the way you want to handle your sales is fine, for you. you do understand how ebay works right? this isnt a place where people win items and then decide if they want them after they win. you are only supposed to bid if you know you want the items. Just like all buyers expect fast shipping, accurate grading, and secure packing from me, i expect all buyers to pay for their items. ebay cares about the messages when you demand a seller comply or you will give them negative feedback and ruin their rating. just because you decided that its okay not to pay doesnt mean every person is going to agree with you. i dont. i have never bid on an item and decided i didnt want it and tried to weasel out of the transaction and i have been using ebay for almost 15 years.

- yo_baby_sup

then you paid. waited a few days and opened an item not received case. I knew you would so i insured the package so i wouldnt get ripped off. There are other exchanges but honestly they are more of the same back and forth back and forth.
malegys

Post by malegys »

This Dany guy MUST be a French Speaking Belgian :-D. No Flemish guy would act like this :-D
"Do you like Wenom?"
yo_baby_sup

Post by yo_baby_sup »

he is fluent in "asshole" thats for sure.
humus

Post by humus »

http://be.linkedin.com/pub/dany-behare/4/23a/84b

If you look at his linkedin profile he does appear to be Brusseleir/Walloon.

http://www.categorynet.com/reseaucatego ... e/profile/

Also appears to be out of a job. And for someone who's so set on his privacy (see earlier in this topic) it isn't that hard to find his phonenumber, address or anything else you'd like to know :lol:
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

Thats why if I sell something and the buyer doesn't want to pay for it I just agree to cancel the transaction so I don't risk getting a negative or having the buyer file item not received dispute. I get the fees refunded and just relist it so someone else can buy it, and add the buyer to blocked bidder list.
malegys

Post by malegys »

[quote="humus"]http://be.linkedin.com/pub/dany-behare/4/23a/84b

If you look at his linkedin profile he does appear to be Brusseleir/Walloon.

What a suprise :roll:
"Do you like Wenom?"
malegys

Post by malegys »

yo_baby_sup wrote:he is fluent in "asshole" thats for sure.
:lol: :lol:
"Do you like Wenom?"
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

slayerhatesusall2 wrote:Thats why if I sell something and the buyer doesn't want to pay for it I just agree to cancel the transaction so I don't risk getting a negative or having the buyer file item not received dispute. I get the fees refunded and just relist it so someone else can buy it, and add the buyer to blocked bidder list.
Totally agree, I've already done this sometimes.
Last edited by Helstar on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

malegys wrote:
yo_baby_sup wrote:he is fluent in "asshole" thats for sure.
:lol: :lol:
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well