Top Items (OLD'n'LOCKED)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
BlackStele wrote:I'll write down some of My Precious Items:

SOLAR EAGLE-SAME
I think i will never be able to find(and to afford such a thing)an original for myself :cry:
A copy went for over $1000,- on ebay lately, I don't think I would find one either. I also adore this kind of stuff
Long Live The Loud !!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

(DaN Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:57 pm)
WHAT??? You don't have MILITA, SLAUTER XTROYES, WIDOW(UK), FLAMES OF HELL, MEZMERIST etc...? GAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
He,he,he..don't worry, one copy of SLAUTER XSTROYES and one copy of MILITA(12") will soon be heading for My home.. :wink:

(Fucking Åmål Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:43 am)
Can You post the BACKCOVER of SOLAR EAGLE in high resolution(if you can) it would be great since i adore SOLAR EAGLE.I think i will never be able to find(and to afford such a thing)an original for myself
Look, since I don't have a scanner here, and the previous STRYCHNINE picture was scanned to an internet cafe, I will try to do the same with the SOLAR EAGLE item, but I don't know if the resolution will be the proper...anyway, I'll try to show the lyrics as clear as possible..hmm....

(The Sentinel Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:14 pm)
Is the Strychnine 7" as rare as the rest from that list?
YES, IT IS!!

(The Sentinel Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:17 pm)
Fucking Åmål wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
I'll write down some of My Precious Items:

SOLAR EAGLE-SAME

I think i will never be able to find(and to afford such a thing)an original for myself

A copy went for over $1000,- on ebay lately, I don't think I would find one either. I also adore this kind of stuff
:shock: REALLY?? That's an EXTREMELY high price...I wonder who the Hell bided this, haha!! I got my copy for 150$ 6 years ago...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

BlackStele wrote:
:shock: REALLY?? That's an EXTREMELY high price...I wonder who the Hell bided this, haha!! I got my copy for 150$ 6 years ago...

6 years ago 8)
Without evil there could be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

BlackStele wrote:
Look, since I don't have a scanner here, and the previous STRYCHNINE picture was scanned to an internet cafe, I will try to do the same with the SOLAR EAGLE item, but I don't know if the resolution will be the proper...anyway, I'll try to show the lyrics as clear as possible..hmm....
Yes try because there are a lot of people in this forum who will want this(backcover)!SOLAR EAGLE lyrics are more than welcome since i never understood A WORD the singer of SOLAR EAGLE says so i am

EXTREMELY CURIOUS about Both the lyrix sheet and the backcover!!!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

(Fucking Åmål Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:49 pm)
EXTREMELY CURIOUS about Both the lyrix sheet and the backcover!!!!
Hey, there's not lyrics sheet, the lyrics exist only on the backcover...If I don't manage at least to reach the proper scanning resolution, I will e-mail you the lyrics as soon as I can...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
humus

Post by humus »

BlackStele wrote:LEATHER NUNN-TAKE THE NIGHT(SEALED!)
I can understand the need to own every rare record although I don't feel that need myself. But what I don't understand is why people keep records sealed. A record for me in the first place is still a sound carrier. :?
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

(humus Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:55 pm)
BlackStele wrote:
LEATHER NUNN-TAKE THE NIGHT(SEALED!)

I can understand the need to own every rare record although I don't feel that need myself. But what I don't understand is why people keep records sealed. A record for me in the first place is still a sound carrier.
Yes, I understand what you're saying..neither I am really into"sealed" vinyls--unless there's an official reissue of them, and in that case I can listen to the whole record plus 4 more killer tracks, without the need to open it. At this time, I don't think that there's another sealed LEATHER NUNN copy in the world...
peterott

Post by peterott »

BlackStele wrote: ARTCH-FOR THE SHAKE OF MANKIND LP
that I like most
Fils Du Metal

Post by Fils Du Metal »

I don't think that there's another sealed LEATHER NUNN copy in the world...
Again me this time in the other forum :-) here is another SEALED Leather Nunn standing right before me hehe :-)
good night :wink:
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

(Fils Du Metal Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:06 am )
Quote:
I don't think that there's another sealed LEATHER NUNN copy in the world...

Again me this time in the other forum here is another SEALED Leather Nunn standing right before me hehe
good night
ROFL, this is the same person, My friend! :lol:
Good morning :wink:
Last edited by BlackStele on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I have one question; how much is Deliverance - Evil Friendship LP worth?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Leather Nunn is marvelous, don't you guys have a spare copy for me :wink:
Long Live The Loud !!!
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

sovdat wrote:I have one question; how much is Deliverance - Evil Friendship LP worth?
Between 25-40 € for a mint copy, I suppose.
I am ... the One you warned me of
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Noisenik wrote:
sovdat wrote:I have one question; how much is Deliverance - Evil Friendship LP worth?
Between 25-40 € for a mint copy, I suppose.
aha, thanks :) v Ljubljani (spin vinyl) so jo imeli za 20 eur se mi zdi, dobro ohranjeno.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Sealed albums are extremely unsexy and totally banned in my collection. Jazz-snobb mannerisms = NOT Metal!

I have a hi-res scan of the SOLAR EAGLE back cover. Will post it tomorrow.