Top Items (OLD'n'LOCKED)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Swedish
Last edited by Dirty Rocker on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Boris, you got some killer stuff in those photos.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
boris

Post by boris »

Noisenik wrote:everything in that post kills me ... It's fascinating to see how much material one relatively unknown band may gather. That blue poster ... is that promo- material as well ... printed by the band or ... ?
the blue poster from what I know came with the While the Flame Still Burns tape (1991 version). on the back it has a small sticker promoting a gig.

As for the demos, they are some of my most proud possessions, including the Satan, Marquis Ds Sade (the one standing in the middle) and Omega.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

boris wrote:
Noisenik wrote:everything in that post kills me ... It's fascinating to see how much material one relatively unknown band may gather. That blue poster ... is that promo- material as well ... printed by the band or ... ?
the blue poster from what I know came with the While the Flame Still Burns tape (1991 version). on the back it has a small sticker promoting a gig.

As for the demos, they are some of my most proud possessions, including the Satan, Marquis Ds Sade (the one standing in the middle) and Omega.
impressive. How long did it take you to obtain all that? Probably not just from one source ... As for example Kenny managed on a few occasions ...
I am ... the One you warned me of
hload

Post by hload »

hahahaha, boris, you're a fuckin' "heartburner"....... :lol:
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That is amazing. Ive been dying to hear that Karn-Age demo since I missed it on ebay years ago. Fucking AMAZING pics, man. Im going to go stare in awe right now...
boris

Post by boris »

BloodOfChrist wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That is amazing. Ive been dying to hear that Karn-Age demo since I missed it on ebay years ago. Fucking AMAZING pics, man. Im going to go stare in awe right now...
Hhahah I think this is the one you've missed. I remember when I got it there was one I've missed the last second, and then a few days later I see another one (!) ending very soon. I won it very cheap haha :)
It is really good actually, although it is basically two guys from Chain Reaction. I think it might have been included on the Chain Reaction CD.

I have some more demos now, Golgotha, Overdrive, Macaxe, Triad, Helvellyn, Zenith, another Bitches Sin, Mournblade, Deuce and a few more ...
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

My "Fab Four" What are yours? Keep it to four, plz

Last edited by Ensiferum2k7 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Do you mean 4 rarest or 4 best or 50/50? Would love to have your Chastain CD :D ... well, it's in my top 4 on my want list hehe :)
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

hm..4 favorite rarities or 4 rarest, whichever way you want to do it is fine
I consider those my 4 favorites.

anyways, this is the picture that prompted me to ask here(No, I don't own these)
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Well my #1 rarity + #1 when it comes to the "best of rarities" is definitely Sanctum CD ;) Followed by ADX, especially because of the awesome La Terreur ... Well, if I ever get that Chastain on FEMS then that's the one that'll be my favorite "50/50" CD ... :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:when it comes to the "best of rarities" is definitely Sanctum CD
My mailbox is waiting for this...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Hail SATAN!
Still need Jap press of Court In The Act CD, Court In The Act RR LP, Court In The Act Metal Blade LP, Blind Fury LP & Kindred LP & couple of other boots. Some photos etc.. would be nice too!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

That's two of the most amazing shirts I have ever seen! Especially the Into the Fire shirt. You can have 50 Euros for that one, plus Roadrunner Court in the Act and Blind Fury - Out of Reach LP. Do you have any video material? I could also copy Satan - South Shields 1982(!).08.27 (45 minutes) and Blind Fury - Eindhoven Dynamo november 1984 (115 minutes) on tape.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Dawnwatcher wrote:That's two of the most amazing shirts I have ever seen!
They are both originals from the famous Dynamo appearance. The person who GAVE them to me, bought them at THAT famous gig!! Same person also GAVE me the 'Into The Fire' original demo, and all I had to do was buy the 'Kiss Of Death' 7" for 20€ :P
Dawnwatcher wrote:Do you have any video material?

I finally have some coming my waaaaay. I've seen it all...
Dawnwatcher wrote:I could also copy Satan - South Shields 1982(!).08.27 (45 minutes) and Blind Fury - Eindhoven Dynamo november 1984 (115 minutes) on tape.
Can you do that anyway?? :wink:
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?