Top Items (OLD'n'LOCKED)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

So what's the difference in value on these ones? The roadrunnerversion?
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

JonahQuizz wrote:So what's the difference in value on these ones? The roadrunnerversion?
I don't think there's a big difference in value, as most people don't care what version they get. But I've seen the Roadrunner (Holland) version way more often than the other.

Are you looking for a copy?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

snaps666 wrote:
nightsblood wrote:Maltese falcon seem to be a love 'em or hate 'em band. Some folks RAVE about that album, while others despise it. I remember one of the reviews upon its release called it the worst metal album ever recorded :lol:
Yeah, that was in a review in Kerrang :lol:

I think it's quite good - not fantastic, but most certain not the worst album ever :P
It was mostly in reference to the vocals, which I don’t think are that bad...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

nightsblood wrote:Maltese falcon seem to be a love 'em or hate 'em band. Some folks RAVE about that album, while others despise it. I remember one of the reviews upon its release called it the worst metal album ever recorded :lol:
Personally MALTESE FALCON never been a Danish fave of mine.I think it is not so good band as the following:
Mercyful Fate,KD,Witch Cross,Nigro Mantia,Randy,Mirage,Metal Cross,Crystal Knight
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

What about Elinor Fucking Åmål?:P I just bought that LP I think it's pretty cool melodic metal maybe as good as Crystal Knight.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Nightlock wrote:What about Elinor Fucking Åmål?:P I just bought that LP I think it's pretty cool melodic metal maybe as good as Crystal Knight.
Nah!No i don't like ELINOR sorry.Too soft metal for my taste.And even if it is soft it has no class sadly at all.ELINOR today is just a collectors item.No musical value.

and CRYSTAL KNIGHT is not melodic metal is just Heavy Metal.And one of Denmarks best despite some's spiteful opinion here...
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

I'm still looking for a good copy of the Elinor LP, mostly for the collecting part, I don't think it's that good either. I have a mint Elinor poster though :) ...

I like Crystal Knight much more also, oh and I have a perfect copy for trade/sale by the way 8)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I like Where Do You Go... :(
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Fucking Åmål wrote: and CRYSTAL KNIGHT is not melodic metal is just Heavy Metal.And one of Denmarks best despite some's spiteful opinion here...
Yeah, it is surely of the most mediocre obscure albums ever put out on vinyl...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

ION BRITTON wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote: and CRYSTAL KNIGHT is not melodic metal is just Heavy Metal.And one of Denmarks best despite some's spiteful opinion here...
Yeah, it is surely of the most mediocre obscure albums ever put out on vinyl...
indeed...there's only a "bright" exception with "Fire And Flame", but, this can't save the situation...sorry... :roll:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Avenger wrote:I like Where Do You Go... :(
yeah it has its good parts, in fact I would call it a"hate it or love it" record..
(Sorry for the double posting but this is a different case from C.K.)
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

snaps666 wrote:
JonahQuizz wrote:So what's the difference in value on these ones? The roadrunnerversion?
I don't think there's a big difference in value, as most people don't care what version they get. But I've seen the Roadrunner (Holland) version way more often than the other.

Are you looking for a copy?
I'm sorry I didn't see your reply 'til now. Yes I was planing to buy a copy that was up on swedish site tradera but I forgot to bid:( It was only 9 euros
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Two of my favorite singles ... unfortunately the package with Xentrix came totally beated up - Xentrix (used to be mint) came with fucked up booklet, and a little cut at the side (looks better on the picture, or in a jewel case at least ...), the other two CDs were broken!

Not that rare but I love it ;)

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:Two of my favorite singles ... unfortunately the package with Xentrix came totally beated up - Xentrix (used to be mint) came with fucked up booklet, and a little cut at the side (looks better on the picture, or in a jewel case at least ...), the other two CDs were broken!

Not that rare but I love it ;)

Dude, sell me your Laaz Rockit - Leatherface Single.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Leatherface or Holiday in Cambodia? :)

Here's a scan of my Leatherface CD, and the sticker from the cover is glued to the back insert of Nothing'$ $acred CD - the previous owner manually changed those two in a 2-1 CD :)