Top Items (OLD'n'LOCKED)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

nightsblood wrote: Sentinel- very nice stuff! Is your Triarchy picture sleeve an original? it looks to be in great shape- most copies of that sleeve are pretty worn.
Yes, it's original; the pic.sleeve is very thick. One of the thickest sleeves I have.

Some more deadly stuff:

That's it for now :lol: Next year I will take some new pictures
Long Live The Loud !!!
Professor Black

Post by Professor Black »

Is that Asphyx 7" a top rarity? I was playing mine the other day thinking of getting rid of it...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Professor Black wrote:Is that Asphyx 7" a top rarity? I was playing mine the other day thinking of getting rid of it...
I don't think it's a top rarity, but it can be tricky finding one now (1000 copies). I got mine from Dan if I remember correctly. I still need some Asphyx things. I also saw it at a metal market some time for something like 30 euro (if I remember correctly)
Long Live The Loud !!!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I'll call this one my 'tribute to Dutch steel' photo. Not all 'top rarities' of course but fuck it.
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

Rob,are those tapes near to the sword single ,the sword demo tapes?i remember these tapes were in ebay some years ago and ended on a reasonable price.i have regret now i didnt bid on them (i have regret for many items i didnt bid on e-bay to be honest).i like all songs from Sword,Jewel and dutch metal on general,Dutch metal rules!!!!!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

no. Martyr "metal Torture" demo and "When the Hammer comes down" cassette only comp.
steelegacy wrote:Rob,are those tapes near to the sword single ,the sword demo tapes?i remember these tapes were in ebay some years ago and ended on a reasonable price.i have regret now i didnt bid on them (i have regret for many items i didnt bid on e-bay to be honest).i like all songs from Sword,Jewel and dutch metal on general,Dutch metal rules!!!!!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Sentinel- yeah, that triarchy sleeve was made of really thick cardboard, but it seems to get damaged relatively easy. Love both the songs on it
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
peterott

Post by peterott »

BloodOfChrist wrote:
peterott wrote:
BloodOfChrist wrote: Image
what exactly is that Terror stuff ?
On the left are the unofficial discography cd-r's, in the middle is the Distributing Pain demo tape (on top), the Pain And Suffering cd-r, a signed band photo of the Soldiers of Slaughter lineup (with an X over Joe Cox's face with the word "BOOTED"...hahaha)

Under that is the Up From The Grave demo tape. On the left of that is an 8.5x11 flyer for one of Terror's reunion shows (the band, and some friends used them to promote the show, it was a benefit concert for Check Schuldiner who was a close friend of the band ever since 88). On the right of that stuff is a band photo and bio that came with the first copies of Distributing Pain (the bio was typed up by Brian on a typrewriter).

The other picture of the shirts is a Pain And Suffering shirt (L) and an Entombed In Terror shirt (L). Its the only picture of the "Entombed" art Ive ever seen since the original demo was barely distributed and one of the only copies I know of is owned by Jim Sadist of Nunslaughter (who wont give it back to the band...hahaha)

I did scan a bunch of the stuff if you want the full sized stuff.
I have the Pain And Suffering CDR (runnign time 67min with a couple of demos). Very good stuff. Are the other discography CDRs also limited 50 copies ?

Here is something I already posted in a different forum, but what the heck:

Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Whoa great Magnus collection peterott, They're fast becoming my favourite extreme band. Any chance of uploading their demos?
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
peterott

Post by peterott »

no sorry. Transfer tape/vinyl <-> MP3 is impossible for me. I also do not have any rapidshare access or whatever you need for storing these masses of files.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

@ Sentinel

Sten, I remember to possess the Autopsy Mental pic once. I had to widen the hole to put it on the turntable and get it down afterwards. It was pretty unplayable overall.
I am ... the One you warned me of
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

wow you guys are patient i dont have the courage nor the patience to take out stuff ,sort it and then make photos and upload them!
nice pic Rob
and nice Ion Britton copy Sentinel
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

peterott wrote:no sorry. Transfer tape/vinyl <-> MP3 is impossible for me. I also do not have any rapidshare access or whatever you need for storing these masses of files.
Thanks anyway, How much did you pay for the various items there?
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

peterott wrote:
BloodOfChrist wrote:
peterott wrote:
The Pain And Suffering CD-R and the other cd-r's are made and sold by the same person, but I of the other ones I think he made 4-5 copies of each disc. It was a 10 disc set (originally supposed to be a 12 disc set but the last 2 never got made). I know I got a set and Steve Shandley got a set and possibly Matt Jones. Im not sure if there anymore but Id assume theres at least a couple of other sets that he made out there...
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

I'm not really a vinyl collector unless the album was never pressed to CD at all. I can post some pics of some of the more hard to find CDs I've got if anyone is interested...