Bad Ebay Users - The Official Warning Thread

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:because Avenger had to ask... :lol: :lol:
And the peanut gallery had to follow.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
humus

Post by humus »

Fuck this cunt, tried to rip me off:

Gilbra Perry
macqaurie fields
New South Wales
Australia
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

humus wrote:Fuck this cunt, tried to rip me off:

Gilbra Perry
macqaurie fields
New South Wales
Australia
What happened?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
humus

Post by humus »

Bought record, paid, never received it, had to claim money back through paypal. No communication whatsoever.
The auction I won was a bargain. He had one similar comment in his feedback (never received record because price too low), and with his recent set of auctions there's me and one other guy who left negative for the same reason.

Don't sell on ebay, set a reserve price or put your auctions up with a higher start price if you don't want to sell under a specific price.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I've been seeing a lot of this lately. Do people really not realize that any time you auction an item you are taking a risk? I guess setting a reserve price for the extra couple of bucks is unreasonable :roll:
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

false bidders in kreator72's auctions

frecoste

momojirou

devilsronde (momojirou's another account)
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

gigadeth wrote:false bidders in kreator72's auctions

frecoste

momojirou

My question is, is momojirou just shill bidding or does he sell bootlegs as well?
Because there's a huge offer of about 100 cds on ebay at the moment.
c4d4v3r

Post by c4d4v3r »

gigadeth wrote:false bidders in kreator72's auctions

frecoste

momojirou

what? false bidders why?
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

I'd like to share you my experiences with chinese ebayers!
mill*hwang (aka winterlong_hm) bought some CDs from me, and he opened a dispute, where he claims the booklet and the disc is in worse condition than it was described. He said the booklet has indents (lie!), and the disc was polished (lie again!).
"Hi, I am glad that I got your CDs fast, thank you . But it has a problem on CD Arckanum. It was cleaned by machine in very high skill. And the booklet has 2 indents by the jewel case.As a metal collector, I don't want cleaned CD ,even if it is very hard to see the cleaned marks. so I think if you can give me some money back for the balance. I think I can sell it cheaper in order that I don't have a loss on this."

Chinese buyers tend to open paypal dispute after almost every transactions, asking partial refunds to lower the price they had to pay for a particular item. Their claims based on such nonsenses like "the next auction for the same item followed your auction was ended at a lower price, so refund me the difference" (yes, happened with me).

If you have troubles with chinese too, would you share your experience with me here or via email?
Thank you!
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

emperor.zola wrote: mill*hwang (aka winterlong_hm) bought some CDs from me, and he opened a dispute, where he claims the booklet and the disc is in worse condition than it was described.
haha thats exactly what this motherf*cker did to me too. I even described it in this thread. I blocked him of course and I suggest everyone do it. he is
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

i know the guy :lol: he used to buy CDs from ebay and sell them to other Chinese.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:I'd like to share you my experiences with chinese ebayers!
mill*hwang (aka winterlong_hm) bought some CDs from me, and he opened a dispute, where he claims the booklet and the disc is in worse condition than it was described. He said the booklet has indents (lie!), and the disc was polished (lie again!).
"Hi, I am glad that I got your CDs fast, thank you . But it has a problem on CD Arckanum. It was cleaned by machine in very high skill. And the booklet has 2 indents by the jewel case.As a metal collector, I don't want cleaned CD ,even if it is very hard to see the cleaned marks. so I think if you can give me some money back for the balance. I think I can sell it cheaper in order that I don't have a loss on this."

Chinese buyers tend to open paypal dispute after almost every transactions, asking partial refunds to lower the price they had to pay for a particular item. Their claims based on such nonsenses like "the next auction for the same item followed your auction was ended at a lower price, so refund me the difference" (yes, happened with me).

If you have troubles with chinese too, would you share your experience with me here or via email?
Thank you!
I had some auctions years ago and two of them were won by chinese buyers. Both opened disputes and claimed that they never received the CD's. Needless to say, I have blocked all chinese bidders from my auctions since and in the future will do the same.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

If I remember well I have sold cds to 3 chinese guys until now, never a problem ...

Once I even sent both Assassin cds on SPV (second pressings though) with priority mail, not registered, perfect :lol:

Looks like I have been lucky until now ^^
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:If I remember well I have sold cds to 3 chinese guys until now, never a problem ...

Once I even sent both Assassin cds on SPV (second pressings though) with priority mail, not registered, perfect :lol:

Looks like I have been lucky until now ^^
It wouldn't matter anyways. Since you are in Italy all you would have to do is provide a scan of the postal receipt to paypal if a claim was opened and you will automatically win.

Apparently Italy is special in this regard.
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

I have sold cds to two chinese sellers with no problems, one even told me he wanted to pay extra for registered shipping even though I didn't require it. The registration number actually fully updated on the usps website when it arrived in china saying it was delivered at his address and everything.