Unholy bible of polish death metal Series

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
jnfernal

Unholy bible of polish death metal Series

Post by jnfernal »

Hello, I need a couple of informations about this rare CD (?) series made in 2004 by Apocalypse Prod.

I got a list:

01 - IMPERATOR: Eternal might/Endless sacrifice
02 - PANDEMONIUM: Devilry/Live at S'Thrash'Ydlo
03 - ARMAGEDON: Invisible circle/Dead condemnation
04 - BETRAYER: Calamity/Necronomical exmortis
05 -
06 - SLASHING DEATH: Kill me cause I can't stop/Irrevocable and with no hope/Live Thrash Camp

It seems that nr. 05 does not exist (It should be the Slashing Death CD that is both listed 05 and 06....)

Are they silver printed cd or just CD-r ? This thing is not clear

The only easy to find CD is the Slashing Death...all the other ones became impossible to find.

So, before buying it, I would like to know if it's a CD-r or an original CD
peterott

Post by peterott »

No.6 is a printing mistake. It is No.5 and there ends the series, so there were only 5 releases.

All were original CDs with slipcase. Though I heard from someone else that he also received a CDR on one release. Maybe Mittloff had too much covers/backinlays left, so he shipped them with CDRs in the end ?
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

yeah, that's the problem

I'm not sure to buy the Slashing Death CD...it seems the only one easy to find (by the way: the rarest one should be Pandemonium, never seen around, not even on blogs) but I'm afraid to receive a CD-r

thanx for the answer anyway, I hope they will get proper re-releases soon and a wider distribution