Heavy Metal Huntingrounds?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

anything new about London in the meantime? will be there for 5 days next week.. most probably won't have time for BIG hunting trips but don't want to miss THE place to dig if such a place exists.

trying to find ANOTHER Wild Pussy for 4 £, of course. ha-ha :wink:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
msp

Post by msp »

sagrotan wrote:anything new about London in the meantime? will be there for 5 days next week.. most probably won't have time for BIG hunting trips but don't want to miss THE place to dig if such a place exists.

There is plenty of Ted Nugent and Triumph LP's around if you are interested...

Seriously, last time I came on the hunt in London there was fuck all to be had. Very disappointing.
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Levi

Post by Levi »

Only found the market in Camden interesting. But didn't manage to find anything for a decent price, almost everything was overpriced.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

sagrotan wrote:
hahaha...good luck! :lol: I know only one person who got a Wild Pussy babe for peanuts...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

BlackStele wrote:
sagrotan wrote:
hahaha...good luck! :lol: I know only one person who got a Wild Pussy babe for peanuts...
We all know him... he was cocky enough to announce it here in the corroseum!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

BlackStele wrote:
sagrotan wrote:
haha, yeah :lol: . and I'm not having the assumption to equal my own hunting skills to that person's!
Centuries of Evil
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

ION BRITTON wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
sagrotan wrote:
We all know him... he was cocky enough to announce it here in the corroseum!
ahh, Ion...no, not, I missed this...not enough time to check all the threads here...I'm speaking for another person, outside this forum...so the guys now are 2, haha! :lol:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

BlackStele wrote:ahh, Ion...no, not, I missed this...not enough time to check all the threads here...I'm speaking for another person, outside this forum...so the guys now are 2, haha! :lol:
:shock:

does this raise or lower my chances now?

seriously, from what I just heard London seems not so much different recordhuntingwise than what I know from here. Let's see what can be found, anyway!
Centuries of Evil
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

sagrotan wrote:
BlackStele wrote:ahh, Ion...no, not, I missed this...not enough time to check all the threads here...I'm speaking for another person, outside this forum...so the guys now are 2, haha! :lol:
:shock:

does this raise or lower my chances now?

seriously, from what I just heard London seems not so much different recordhuntingwise than what I know from here. Let's see what can be found, anyway!
haha...sargotan, I don't want to disappoint you, but, hope dies last... ALWAYS! :P
msp

Post by msp »

Levi wrote:almost everything was overpriced.
This is London and many parts here in the Uk for you!
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

eBay totally killed the hunting because now even the smalles hole-in-the-wall pawnshop owner logs in to eBay before putting a price on their shit.
humus

Post by humus »

I disagree, you just need more luck. I've used this example too much already, but I found Vulture - Fatal games CD for €2 and sold it for €250. For €55 I then bought myself the vinyl version.
The really great finds will continue to become rarer, but they are still out there.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

msp wrote:
Levi wrote:almost everything was overpriced.
This is London and many parts here in the Uk for you!
I've been told the Midlands is better for metal hunting??
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

In Mexico there is this cool fair called "El Chopo" where you can find decent records from time to time.

I have a question to all the Swedes:

I have heard of several record stores in Stockholm: Black Hole, Repulsive Records, and Sound Pollution. Which one is the best?
rictusgrin666

Post by rictusgrin666 »

Yeah the local secondhand vinyl shop here has recently expanded and selling hip clothing, "metal/emo/goth/hiphop" accessories and is becoming quite popular. The owner also keeps a lot of rarer stuff aside and sells them on NZ's online auction site TradeMe (bigger than ebay in NZ).
You want it to be one way. But it's the other way.