Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
slayer-bootlegs

Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

Post by slayer-bootlegs »

....greetingz.....

can someone here tell me something about the "Fire And Steel" record.

- how many copies are made?
- it was "bootleged" on CD - what is with a bootleg record?

BR
Tom
DaN
Administructor

Re: Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

Post by DaN »

slayer-bootlegs wrote:- how many copies are made?
No one seems to know how many copies were made, but the known amount of copies amongs fans and collectors are less than 10 as I understand it.
Uh.. I'm not sure what you mean here, but the bootleg is a rip of a vinyl copy as I understand it. My review with some more info in case you missed it. You can also check this thread---> http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2870
slayer-bootlegs

Re: Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

DaN wrote:
slayer-bootlegs wrote:- how many copies are made?
No one seems to know how many copies were made, but the known amount of copies amongs fans and collectors are less than 10 as I understand it.
Uh.. I'm not sure what you mean here, but the bootleg is a rip of a vinyl copy as I understand it. My review with some more info in case you missed it. You can also check this thread---> http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2870
Hi

yes, the CD is a rip from the record, i read this in www and on the "My review" side but i hear that perhaps a bootleg record is around or will be released soon......

BR
Tom
peterott

Post by peterott »

Bootleg CD was done by Fullmoon Prod/USA, and still available from some distros for 8-10 Euros (Iron Pegasus as an example). The boot-CD is a bad rip from the LP, including scratches and noise... and a 2 second gap between the songs, when the noise/scratches disappear...
slayer-bootlegs

peterott wrote:Bootleg CD was done by Fullmoon Prod/USA, and still available from some distros for 8-10 Euros (Iron Pegasus as an example). The boot-CD is a bad rip from the LP, including scratches and noise... and a 2 second gap between the songs, when the noise/scratches disappear...
yes, but what is with a bootleg record?
how i write, i hear that a record will be released soon...is this all right or a rumor?
deathster

Post by deathster »

Tom keeps list of owners of "Fuck the Slayer" LP... I know of 7-8 people owning FOH LP ( yeah 7-8 because I am not sure if one LP changed owner and we speak about very same LP) (leaving out rumours of who might have it).
slayer-bootlegs

deathster wrote:Tom keeps list of owners of "Fuck the Slayer" LP... I know of 7-8 people owning FOH LP ( yeah 7-8 because I am not sure if one LP changed owner and we speak about very same LP) (leaving out rumours of who might have it).
....is one of he 7-8 owners interesting in trading ?
deathster

Post by deathster »

Do not know about others but me not :)
slayer-bootlegs

deathster wrote:Do not know about others but me not :)
well, when you have contact with one of the owners please ask :D
deathster

Post by deathster »

I think at least 5 persons who post or follow this Corroseum forum have the LP, right?
slayer-bootlegs

deathster wrote:I think at least 5 persons who post or follow this Corroseum forum have the LP, right?
i know only one......
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

There might be more than one. You can always post your want-list in Take It Or Leave It sub-forum and if anyone's interested he will probably come in contact with you.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
slayer-bootlegs

ION BRITTON wrote:There might be more than one. You can always post your want-list in Take It Or Leave It sub-forum and if anyone's interested he will probably come in contact with you.
the "Fire And Steel" is not my "first-want"....i love Slayer records (prefer bootlegs or test presses) but the Flames Of Hell is a really gem....perhaps someone will trade against a Leather Nunn ?

perhaps i will extend my topic in Take it or Leave it topic.......

BR
Tom
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

That FoH might have an insane value..Ive seen way more Leather Nunn's etc than FoHs
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
slayer-bootlegs

The Knell wrote:That FoH might have an insane value..Ive seen way more Leather Nunn's etc than FoHs
you think the FOH is more worth as the Leather Nunn because the LN has 500 copies and the FOH less ?