Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

slayer-bootlegs wrote:
The Knell wrote:That FoH might have an insane value..Ive seen way more Leather Nunn's etc than FoHs
you think the FOH is more worth as the Leather Nunn because the LN has 500 copies and the FOH less ?
I think it's more worth because there seem to be much less copies around and the demand seems to be higher
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
slayer-bootlegs

Post by slayer-bootlegs »

The Knell wrote:
slayer-bootlegs wrote:
The Knell wrote:That FoH might have an insane value..Ive seen way more Leather Nunn's etc than FoHs
you think the FOH is more worth as the Leather Nunn because the LN has 500 copies and the FOH less ?
I think it's more worth because there seem to be much less copies around and the demand seems to be higher
not sure ...... many records are rarer as a Leather Nunn and the demand seem higher.....mmhh....like a "The Hexenhammer" from Metallica and the worth from a Hexenhammer is not higher as the worth from the LN........but however that must constitute everyone with itself......
peterott

Post by peterott »

Thread necromancy, but the original Fire And Steel LP is up for sale:

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15973
Astaroth

Re: Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

Post by Astaroth »

So 10 years on and is there any clarity on:

- how many copies actually are floating around?
- whether any copies still exist with Draconian Records?
Zombie Dance

Re: Flames Of Hell Fire And Steel

Post by Zombie Dance »

Someone sold an advance tape on ebay recently, it looks legit and proves that the original painting is bigger than what's on the lp cover. A copy in poor condition was recently sold on discogs for 1500 euros (sort of sorry I missed that... But I'm not sure if I would really have jumped the gun!).

https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/1444882461 ... SwarliStLg