FREE Holiday record giveaway ALL GONE!! Happy Holidays

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
humus

Post by humus »

I got the Rick Travis 7" which is as unknown to the internet as it was unknown to me. Listened to it this weekend and have to say it's...different from the other stuff in my collection. I really am not an expert to this genre but it's more hard rock with silly lyrics. Probably this guy wanted to make it big but ironically is now totally forgotten.
Well, it's quite the stinker but thanks anyway!
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Im still waitin for package since politics here gave to people one week of free days(New year celebration as well as 1000 years since my county were mentioned first time celebration and simmilar shit)and even postoffices do not worked last week.By the way Cochino,this VOYEUR 7"EP is relly not band US Power Metal.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

At least. 10 o'clock postman delivered package.I'm fukking lucky bastard :) CYNIC - 7"EP . Thank You Very Much MR. J.HAUPT
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

If anyone is sad you didn't get that one I've got a copy for trade. PM me;)
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

humus wrote:I got the Rick Travis 7" which is as unknown to the internet as it was unknown to me. Listened to it this weekend and have to say it's...different from the other stuff in my collection. I really am not an expert to this genre but it's more hard rock with silly lyrics. Probably this guy wanted to make it big but ironically is now totally forgotten.
Well, it's quite the stinker but thanks anyway!
oh come on its unknown and a FREE stinker!! haha
how does it look? at least laughably cheesy and everything
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Gave a spin to the Voyeur EP at a friends house today and I must say that the cover fooled me. Decent classic Heavy Metal. I'm keeping it, thanks a lot, man.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Cochino wrote:Gave a spin to the Voyeur EP at a friends house today and I must say that the cover fooled me. Decent classic Heavy Metal. I'm keeping it, thanks a lot, man.
Tim Yasui in that band now runs Cleopatra Records in LA with another dude.
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?