Recent Metal Finds

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Mindless Sinner - Master of Evil MLP
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

I am waiting for my Goliath (Spa) LP, that I got from Ebay for 37€ + postage. Is this LP any good?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

roihlem wrote:I am waiting for my Goliath (Spa) LP, that I got from Ebay for 37€ + postage. Is this LP any good?
Some find it incredible, i think it's a decent LP with a few good moments but surely not a masterly obscurity. Influenced mainly by Judas Priest with not too much originality...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

H-Bomb - Coup de Metal 12''
Stitch - Devil's Deal 7''
V/A - New Electric Warriors LP
Grim Reaper - Rock you to Hell LP
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Witchfinder General - Live 83 LP (Die hard)

What a killer package!!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Dirty Rocker wrote:Witchfinder General - Live 83 LP (Die hard)

What a killer package!!!
Man, I want it too :shock:
Was it expensive?

I'm waiting for my ARC single, hehe.
besides that some die hard's from NWN too: Tudor, ares kingdom, proclamation, midnight....
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The Knell wrote:

What a killer package!!!
Was it expensive?

besides that some die hard's from NWN too: Tudor, ares kingdom, proclamation, midnight....
I've been in contact with Russ Vrankovich for some years, and reserved a die hard from him ages ago. :twisted: So he kept a copy for me till' I got the money to pay for it, which was for a couple of weeks ago. So I got it for 45 dollars. :) Yes, I'm fucking happy! :D Russ is a killer dude, I've been trading alot with him.

Ohh, ARC!!! Which one of the 2 singles?

I still need the Tribute-single. I already have the War of the Ring 7'' original. Bought it for 10 dollars back in the days when I was 14 years old, I'm 17 now. :twisted:
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Dirty Rocker wrote:
The Knell wrote:

What a killer package!!!
Was it expensive?

I've been in contact with Russ Vrankovich for some years, and reserved a die hard from him ages ago. :twisted: So he kept a copy for me till' I got the money to pay for it, which was for a couple of weeks ago. So I got it for 45 dollars. :) Yes, I'm fucking happy! :D Russ is a killer dude, I've been trading alot with him.

I still need the Tribute-single. I already have the War of the Ring 7'' original. Bought it for 10 dollars back in the days when I was 14 years old, I'm 17 now. :twisted:
Russ Vrankovich, who? But this is cool indeed, but 45$ is more than the original price, isn't it?

I got the ARC - War of the Ring 7'' original, yeah. signed one. But how got you one with 10$ only, 3 years ago? I don't know of a tribute single, only the first thing which is rare, too.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The Knell wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:
The Knell wrote:
Was it expensive?

Russ Vrankovich, who? But this is cool indeed, but 45$ is more than the original price, isn't it?

I got the ARC - War of the Ring 7'' original, yeah. signed one. But how got you one with 10$ only, 3 years ago? I don't know of a tribute single, only the first thing which is rare, too.
Russ Vrankovich (Buried by time and dust records) and Nuclear war now prod. released the live 83 record. I don't know how the original price was, I think it was 42 or something like that. Don't know really. But I have seen die hards go for over 130 dollars on ebay already, sick!

That's killer. One of the best NWOBHM singles for sure. I was lucky to find one for that price on the net. That was probably the only metal recod that guy had for sale too, he he. A great bargain for sure. :) It was unplayed too I think, anyway a minty one.

War of the Ring is the second and last release they did. The first single from 1980 is called "Tribute (To Mike Hailwood)". It's not even close as good as their second single War of the ring from 1981, but still a nice piece of plastic. Tribute 7'' is not as rare and expensive as War of the ring either, you can get the first single for 50 bucks if you're lucky. Haven't seen it for sale in a while now though. :(

There is another NWOBHM band that's called ARC rock band, who released a single called "Homemade wine" in 1979, but this is not the same band. That single isn't that good either. Seen that one for sale once. It's a tough one to get, and not worth the money musically in my opinion.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I bought before some days two favourites on vinyl.

GRAVESTONE-Back To Attack 12E
FORTUNER-Two Sides Of The Metal 25E

i currently save some money to buy ARROW-Diary Of A Soldier
boris

Post by boris »

Dirty Rocker wrote:
The Knell wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:

Russ Vrankovich (Buried by time and dust records) and Nuclear war now prod. released the live 83 record. I don't know how the original price was, I think it was 42 or something like that. Don't know really. But I have seen die hards go for over 130 dollars on ebay already, sick!

That's killer. One of the best NWOBHM singles for sure. I was lucky to find one for that price on the net. That was probably the only metal recod that guy had for sale too, he he. A great bargain for sure. :) It was unplayed too I think, anyway a minty one.

War of the Ring is the second and last release they did. The first single from 1980 is called "Tribute (To Mike Hailwood)". It's not even close as good as their second single War of the ring from 1981, but still a nice piece of plastic. Tribute 7'' is not as rare and expensive as War of the ring either, you can get the first single for 50 bucks if you're lucky. Haven't seen it for sale in a while now though. :(

There is another NWOBHM band that's called ARC rock band, who released a single called "Homemade wine" in 1979, but this is not the same band. That single isn't that good either. Seen that one for sale once. It's a tough one to get, and not worth the money musically in my opinion.
No offense Patrick, but we all heard the story about you getting it for $10 too many parts. I got a whole box of them for free and things much faucking rarer than that for free, I don't tell about it every fucking time I can.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Boris wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:
The Knell wrote:

No offense Patrick, but we all heard the story about you getting it for $10 too many parts. I got a whole box of them for free and things much faucking rarer than that for free, I don't tell about it every fucking time I can.
As you please, Boris.
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Dirty Rocker wrote:
Boris wrote:
As you please, Boris.
Are you sure, Dirty Rocker, you haven't received any box of singles for free too some time? That would be interesting to hear... Anyone else? :D
Fun records
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

:wink:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Outrage - Life Until Deaf Japanese w/ OBI
Hades - Live on Location