Dirk Niggemann-The WORST rip-offer I've EVER known!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Stark

Italian dude

Post by Stark »

I used to trade with an Italian dude - Antonio Ferro, who was highly reliable up to the last trade when he fucked me over good. He ripped me on the original Trouble "Warrior" LP an d a bunch of CDs. I called and he said we had been sick, but promised to make it up. Never did. Called again and he hung up on me. This happened 5-6 times. I realized I wouldn't get any stuff so I just had to put it to rest and warn others. I hate when that happens!!

Dirk Niggeman was supposed to print Overdrive t-shirts a few years ago, but that fell through. Dunno what happened. I've never traded with him, but he's been nice in mails.
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

These people are really low people even if they only do this once for whatever reason - maybe life just gets in the way for so long that when they're finally free to continue with the transaction an embarrassing gap of time has filled the space in between when you can contact someone and apologize, still no excuse call the person apologize be honest fix the problem.

Take the law into your own hands BlackStele go around to his house and throw a few bricks through his windows, maybe set something on fire, brake the window and put a hose through and soak all his records.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Helm

Post by Helm »

Nightlock are you seriously suggesting these things?
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

Sometimes this kind of things is needed. The problem is that Metal is nowadays music for pussies.
Even though I'd personally choose the solution of a big punch in his face.

Well, there's only one thing that mustn't be done in the list : destroying records. That's a crime against humanity ! :lol:
Gott ist tot.
Helm

Post by Helm »

Pussies? Punching? Throwing bricks? And here I though HM was music that promoted rising above base ID instinctual drives :P It seems the metal collector crowd is really TOUGH DUDES.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

what does Metal have to do with rip-offers?? ABSOLUTE NO CONNECTION, those pieces of shit are NOT Metal...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

Heavy-Metal was the music of the ghetto and workers' class in the 70's and early 80's. So not intellectual music.

And seriously, I don't listen to Metal music to level up my intellectual level. But mostly for entertainment, for cathartic uses and sometimes as transcendent music. Heavy-Metal is Hell's Rock'n'Roll ! :twisted:

EDIT : BlackStele is totally right on her last message.
Gott ist tot.
daniel

Post by daniel »

Right. I can't stand people trying to intellectualise metal, though I can't stand people being against any sort of deeper discussion on metal either, but this time I don't understand you at all Helm.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Metal actually has nothing to do with it. Ripping someone off is the same thing as stealing something from that person. If someone stole something of yours, and you knew who it was, wouldn't you take action against the thief?

And I'm quite sure "destroying" was meant figuratively.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Literally there are two categories of human beings: human and subhuman, one's actions define his/her category, but, on the other hand,"stealing" is a common factor, or "evil" might be the most proper word, but when it comes up for Metal things are different: real Metalheads MUST respect other people who spend their money, and give their life for Metal, and I'm not talking for my case now- I'm speaking generally...a real Metalhead has Values that make him distinguish from subhumans, when those Values are eliminated then he/she is just a "thing" without heart and Soul, a parasite that must be terminated at all cost._
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

What the hell
Helm

Post by Helm »

daniel, you can see what I was afraid of two posts above this one. Black Stele apparently believes a person that steals is subhuman. It's not a turn of phrase, she starts her post with the word 'literally'.

BlackStele, I'm sorry that dude stole from you, and 400 euros aren't a small deal, I can live two-three months with that kind of money. I'd be pissed as all hell if I was in your position too. But I don't think that makes that dude less of a human being. You don't have to like him and feel free to make legal attempts to reclaim your money or whatever, but he's not 'subhuman' or "it" as you called him because he hasn't paid you for a bunch of heavy metal records.

edit: it occurred to me to be plain that this is not a post condemning you for your beliefs but more of a puzzlement over them. If you'd like to further explain how one is defined as a subhuman over petty theft feel free. I have a pretty kneejerk reaction to racism but I am trying to contain it.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

No I wasn't completely serious, but it wouldn't be all that uncalled for. Scare some sense into the guy.

"Put some action in my life!"
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Helm, PLEASE, I don't wanna continue this kind of conversation here, but I'll tell u sth last and close my sentence: My characterism has NOTHING to do with racism...as I said, one person's actions define his/her category, so don't stray from the point, pleeeeease! :roll:
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

I could punch a guy in the face for less. THEN we come to the part were you have to throw bricks through the windows but that is just so I could get in to the house, take the records I've paid for, leave everything else as it was and then just walk away