Insane Ebay Auctions (OLD'n'locked)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
GJ

Post by GJ »

Avenger wrote:
GJ wrote:
Avenger wrote:Quit trolling Blackstele...

What happened to:

??????????????
Shouldn't you, being a moderator, rather welcome blackstele back than question her return? All people should be entitled to their own convictions/beliefs. Sure you must be able to question this, but theres no need to be downright insulting - seems you've both quite eagerly (unknowingly?) fed the fire though. Still, to me all characters are welcome!
If you knew blackstele's history around here, I can guarantee that you wouldn't be saying that. Regarding beliefs, she actually believes those fairy tales about "early greek space shuttles"........
She may be aggressive and I can't really defend this, but at the same time you often seem quite arrogant and patronizing and I just don't think that fits your role here very well.

Sorry for lingering off topic.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

nightsblood wrote: Scratch 7" sold for $898 w/ a noticeable corner crease
fuck
what the hell?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I was blown away by this one! In the last 6-8 months I bought it on ebay for $20 shipped...
nightsblood wrote:
Bad Axe 'contradiction to the rule' sold for $686
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

doomedplanet wrote:I was blown away by this one! In the last 6-8 months I bought it on ebay for $20 shipped...
nightsblood wrote:
Bad Axe 'contradiction to the rule' sold for $686
I would have guessed $150, BUT theer are a few NEW players in town..... Look Out
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Kiki dont bother with these people.
Some folks just don't get it. and never will.
Sad but True, Chin up!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Re: Scratch, well, that's the 3rd time in the last year it's cleared $800+
1-Sikkie bought Jim's copy for something like $1100 (maybe $1300, I don't remember exactly)
2-A copy failed to meet reserve a couple of months ago after being bid up to $823; reserve was initially $1,000. I did not see it get re-listed.
3- This copy brought $898
None of the 3 copies were NM/NM. Jim's had minor wear to vinyl and sleeve, the 2nd had minor sleeve wear and a very minor warp that didn't affect play, and this one had a very noticeable crease on the sleeve.

Re: Bad Axe, I glanced at the bid history and I *think* only 2 bidders went above $350 (which was still high based on Rob and John's observations), so this may have been a Bid War that got really out of hand...?

Wish that Dutchess hadn't also got out of control, That should barely have reached $300 at most, and it almost reached $400. It was advertised as unplayed, which may have boosted it some. I don't add any value to 'unplayed records b/c there's really no way to prove the claim, but I guess some folks add a premium for that.

It's a mad, mad world! :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

nightsblood wrote:Re: Scratch, well, that's the 3rd time in the last year it's cleared $800+
1-Sikkie bought Jim's copy for something like $1100 (maybe $1300, I don't remember exactly)
2-A copy failed to meet reserve a couple of months ago after being bid up to $823; reserve was initially $1,000. I did not see it get re-listed.
None of the 3 copies were NM/NM. Jim's had minor wear to vinyl and sleeve, the 2nd had minor sleeve wear and a very minor warp that didn't affect play, and this one had a very noticeable crease on the sleeve.
I didnt know this EP is so damn expensive.

Better not check it outor another one will end up in my already big unachievable-list
we're eat babies flesh
humus

Post by humus »

glockose wrote:Kiki dont bother with these people.
Sad but True, Chin up!
I've never directly had a conversation with blackstele so I don't type this out of revenge. But if you write bitchy stuff in the past on a messageboard well...as you sow so shall you reap.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

The Knell wrote:
nightsblood wrote:Re: Scratch, well, that's the 3rd time in the last year it's cleared $800+
I didnt know this EP is so damn expensive.

Better not check it outor another one will end up in my already big unachievable-list
I have one of those lists too :)
Yeah, Scratch is on a LOT of want lists and copies are very scarce; the fact that 3 (and maybe a 4th) have come up for sale in the past year counts as a landslide of available copies compared to the last several years. The B-side is one of my favorite metal songs EVER, the A-side is good but not in the same league. Sleeve wins no awards for artwork :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

humus wrote:
Sad but True, Chin up!
I've never directly had a conversation with blackstele so I don't type this out of revenge. But if you write bitchy stuff in the past on a messageboard well...as you sow so shall you reap.
Look, I become bitchy and aggressive ONLY when others provoke me, so I can defend fairly myself...I don't remember being bitchy as you wrote, IN ANY FORUM, without a reason...can u give me an example of what you just wrote please?
Last edited by BlackStele on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

BlackStele wrote:
humus wrote:
Sad but True, Chin up!
Look, I become bitchy and aggressive ONLY when others provoke me, so I can defend fairly myself...I don't remember being bitchy as you wrote, IN ANY FORUM, without a reason...can u give me an example of what you just wrote please?
We'll let this rest here. Obviously you've taken to heart what's been said and this is straying way off topic. Thanks.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0127226351

Amazing for an Ebony release, can't work this one out.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Satan is Our Pal wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy shit
Is this even good ?
we're eat babies flesh
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

The Knell wrote:
Satan is Our Pal wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy shit
Is this even good ?
Synth/Electro pop. Average to my ears.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
Keir

Post by Keir »

What the hell? The first one you posted surprised me, but that is unbelievable! Is there something that makes this collectable for fans of that genre?