Insane Ebay Auctions (OLD'n'locked)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

yeah metallica maniacs can be the worst
peterott

Post by peterott »

DaN wrote:
1st one was pure idiocy, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually grabs the 2nd one.
The first auction has one offer, and I can reveal that it was me who offered $15. I guess the seller was tempted...

Second auction was already on ebay some months ago. If I remember correctly, it was $25.000 or so. Now he reduced the price quiet a bit ;)
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

stormspell wrote:
$150, yeah right! If I only could find the band I'd re-release this fine album and put an end to this scalping stupidity :roll:
I didnt know that was a hard to find record. I know of a copy being offered for 10 euro in OZ, I'm sure it will still be there... the bookmark is at home though and I wont be able to access it until the 9th of Dec.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nicko McBuff wrote:I didnt know that was a hard to find record. I know of a copy being offered for 10 euro in OZ, I'm sure it will still be there... the bookmark is at home though and I wont be able to access it until the 9th of Dec.
CD or vinyl?

The CD is the "expensive" one.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0278246787

i am so surprised at that the winner is thallos81, and the second winning bidder is randomcoils. :shock: he did outbid himself. :D :D
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

gigadeth wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0278246787

i am so surprised at that the winner is thallos81, and the second winning bidder is randomcoils. :shock: he did outbid himself. :D :D
He’s probably trying to prove to others that they aren't the same person.

Even though it's incredibly obvious.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

gigadeth wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0278246787

Gellert's an idiot.

May have had something to do with logging in & out on the same computer??
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I suppose that he doesn't want for some sellers to know that he's the same guy, probably for the potential buyers of his stuff. For example he always bids on my auctions under thallos81 nickname. And for this situation here: it's probably one of those sellers for who he thinks that it's better to not know that he's randomcoils as well, and he probably made a mistake and put a bid with rc username first ... so he had to fix that by outbidding himself with the real nickname :)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

"Paypal available + 10% (for USA)" 10%? WTF? Report this schmuck to eBay - they are very stern against people asking for extra PayPal fees (a major offense in their book) and will ban him/her in no time.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Street Child, anyone?
msp

Post by msp »

Khnud wrote:Street Child, anyone?
Never seen on ebay and then two turn up within a month!
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

sovdat wrote:I suppose that he doesn't want for some sellers to know that he's the same guy, probably for the potential buyers of his stuff. For example he always bids on my auctions under thallos81 nickname. And for this situation here: it's probably one of those sellers for who he thinks that it's better to not know that he's randomcoils as well, and he probably made a mistake and put a bid with rc username first ... so he had to fix that by outbidding himself with the real nickname :)
Complex and difficult is life of a sworn eBayer ...

:lol:
I am ... the One you warned me of
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Chiroptera

Post by Chiroptera »

Who the HELL would buy that?