How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Element0s wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Element0s wrote:Hi everybody, what does a sealed copy of Zions Abyss TALES go for these days? 1992 Safe Records pressing, cassette tape.

Cheers!
No idea but that's interesting.

Did you find this locally?

I think this is the best band to ever come out of this city.
Found it at a shop in Red Deer. There's three used record shops in downtown Red Deer, about 5 minutes walk away from each other. Found some solid hauls there over the years! Funnily enough, I play in an Ozzy Osbourne tribute band in Edmonton that the Zions Abyss bassist (Mike Plummer) used to play in, the other bandmates all used to gig with Zions Abyss in their old bands. Pretty cool!
How long ago was this? I lived in Red Deer for 1 1/2 years and never found anything nearly that interesting at any of the shops there.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

leifkr wrote:What about Mercyful Fate "Don't Break The Oath" Roadrunner slimline?
$80.00 range.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

"OLD'n'locked" as it's a new year. Please create a 2012 thread. /Mod