How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

leifkr wrote:Not that expensive on CD either. I got one of those longboxes in the mail today. Paid 20 bucks + postage.
My friend, unfortunatelly exceptions don't make the rule. Most of the times that the California Metal CDs appear, they are sold for higher, than the one you found, prices.
If you come across another copy of the CD for $20, please message me so i may buy it for my collection. With the value of Euro against US$, $20 is very cheap. :wink:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:What about the debut ? Only "unofficial" releases until now, right ? :?
Yes.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

How much is the TRAZER 7" worth, (featuring Pete Blakk)? I have come across a copy, and don't want to pay any ridiculous prices for it!
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
Troma

Post by Troma »

Redrum - Power Corrupts CD 1989 pressing?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Troma wrote:Redrum - Power Corrupts CD 1989 pressing?
I've seen a couple of cheap copies sold over the years. Normally speaking though between $30-50.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

how much is my copy of Ulissen Syren-Above the ashes on relentless records?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Red logo = ~30$

Black = ~25$
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Helstar wrote:Red logo = ~30$

Black = ~25$
Wasn't this a professionally printed CDr ? I know i have it somewhere and i remember the red logo but i also remember it was not a silver pressed CD.
Isn't $30 for a CDr too much?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

CDr ? No way, it's silver dude ! (at least my copy it is ^^)
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Helstar wrote:CDr ? No way, it's silver dude ! (at least my copy it is ^^)
I may be old but my memory still serves me right.
It was a professionally printed CDr, at least the first pressing of Relentless.
I remember this because when i bought it (around the time it was released) i was angry because it was not advertised as a CDr

When i return home, i will find the CD and take a photo of it.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Now you have given doubts to me too, at the moment I'm not at home either to check it again =)

But I'm pretty sure as I looked at the playing side because I bought it used and wanted to check the scratches/scuffs... I would have noticed if it was a CDr ^^
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Helstar wrote:Now you have given doubts to me too, at the moment I'm not at home either to check it again =)

But I'm pretty sure as I looked at the playing side because I bought it used and wanted to check the scratches/scuffs... I would have noticed if it was a CDr ^^

Unfortunatelly, i was right. Here is a photo of the front of the CDr (first pressing Relentless, red label):

And here's a scan of the back of the CDr:

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I'm almost sure my copy is black on the top side ... If I was you I would sell/trade/trash that immediately and buy the silver version :P
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

That is a CD-R. The original pressing of this compilation was done on a proper silver disc. When it was sold out the band licensed places like Amazon.com to print off CD-R copies on demand when additional copies were sold. You can still buy CD-R copies there.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Malteze - Count Your Blessings CD on Gold?