How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

I guess the boots always affect the price. There must be some people who buy them and don't feel bad for doing so or just don't care is it legit or not.

By the way is there a confirmed price for the Graven Image - People In Hell Still Want Ice Water CD compilation? But I doubt there's even anyone selling it.

Edit: I've been looking it for a long time pop out somewhere but to no avail.
only the heaviest weather available
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

CloudsOfMetal wrote:I guess the boots always affect the price. There must be some people who buy them and don't feel bad for doing so or just don't care is it legit or not.

By the way is there a confirmed price for the Graven Image - People In Hell Still Want Ice Water CD compilation? But I doubt there's even anyone selling it.

nice updated info :

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gravenimage

Actually as I can remember is a cd-r how much are you willing to give for a cd-r (even if it's official)?
Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
CloudsOfMetal wrote:I guess the boots always affect the price. There must be some people who buy them and don't feel bad for doing so or just don't care is it legit or not.

nice updated info :

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gravenimage

Actually as I can remember is a cd-r how much are you willing to give for a cd-r (even if it's official)?
Oh, I didn't know about it. In that case I'm not willing to pay more than 15 USD because CD-R discs might die just like that and I can even trust my mp3, flac, ogg, wav files and HDD more. But if the profit goes for the band it might be a good idea to buy one.

Edit: Their collecting value is also minimal and I doubt the CD-R disc would be alive anymore after like 40 years.
only the heaviest weather available
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Those were CDRs and are not available anymore.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

How much does that cost?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIVAL-US-Pic-Di ... 2314d9b957

Is that original & really from 90? It's the first time I'm seeing that.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

The Rival pic discs are bootlegged,the band never officially released anything on vinyl.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I had the same impression (not vinyl) thanks for the confirmation.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Question about Liege Lord's Master Control and Burn to My Touch CDs: What should the matrix codes read for these to be the Metal Blade 80s pressings? Are they worth anything much? I'm guessing around €10.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

BTMT was never released in the 80s (if I'm not wrong...) while Master Control there are two early pressings (MB/Restless and RR) and a cheap 1998 reissue.

You wanna know the matrix anyway ? The bootlegers copy even that, if there's a fake replica of these cds probably it's the same ^^
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

great_knuthulhu wrote:Question about Liege Lord's Master Control and Burn to My Touch CDs: What should the matrix codes read for these to be the Metal Blade 80s pressings? Are they worth anything much? I'm guessing around €10.
This is the only official CD pressing of "Burn To Much Touch". The price should be around $20.

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/3754

These are the three legit CD pressings of "Master Control" The 1988 Roadrunner and Metal Blade/Restless CD's go for about $50. The re-issue around $20.

http://www.musik-sammler.de/album/22541
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Thanks for the answers, seems both the ones I have are the 1998 releases. Which I should have known as I bought them around that time.

Edit: How about the 1997 Classics series CD release of Tales of Terror by Hallows Eve?
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
LethylSteel

Post by LethylSteel »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:How much does that cost?

Yes it's a brazilian bootleg, like Tyrants Reign, Sindrome, Dragonne, El Dragon etc (all these Pic vinyls), but it's pretty rare nowadays. The Tyrant's Reign bootleg PD f.e. sells for more cash than an original private US Metal pressing from the 80's! The brazilian "label" only pressed about 100-300 copies ... and the Rival Demo isn't too bad either so for 10-20 E in the total I wouldn't let it go.
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

RIVAL is available at Metaleros for 18€, last copy of TYRANTS REIGN for 50€.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

El Dragon Pic disc is not a bootleg.
LethylSteel wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:How much does that cost?

Yes it's a brazilian bootleg, like Tyrants Reign, Sindrome, Dragonne, El Dragon etc (all these Pic vinyls), but it's pretty rare nowadays. The Tyrant's Reign bootleg PD f.e. sells for more cash than an original private US Metal pressing from the 80's! The brazilian "label" only pressed about 100-300 copies ... and the Rival Demo isn't too bad either so for 10-20 E in the total I wouldn't let it go.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

What is the value of "Trotyl - Lunatic 7"" in VG+/VG+ or greater condition?