How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

The Knell wrote:
Destrozer wrote: Törr institut... original from 1991
30-60€
http://cgi.ebay.com/Toerr-Institut-klin ... 4cee36d909
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

malegys wrote:Paradox "Heresy" cd from 1989 on Roadracer..Seller wants 30€ for it. Too much? good deal?.....
Too much, unless prices have changed much in a short time. Usual price is 20-30 USD.
malegys

Post by malegys »

perishinflames wrote:
malegys wrote:Paradox "Heresy" cd from 1989 on Roadracer..Seller wants 30€ for it. Too much? good deal?.....
Too much, unless prices have changed much in a short time. Usual price is 20-30 USD.

Thanks ,Perish! I found it quite high too,hence my question here.
"Do you like Wenom?"
Troma

Post by Troma »

Ebay price for Protector - Golem CD orig. 1988 on Atom-H ? I only saw the bootleg with leviathans desire which went for 120$ on ebay...
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Troma wrote:Ebay price for Protector - Golem CD orig. 1988 on Atom-H ? I only saw the bootleg with leviathans desire which went for 120$ on ebay...
I don't know on ebay.com, but on the european (...) one it sold for 36 euro http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0442359903
Troma

Post by Troma »

Helstar wrote:
Troma wrote:Ebay price for Protector - Golem CD orig. 1988 on Atom-H ? I only saw the bootleg with leviathans desire which went for 120$ on ebay...
I don't know on ebay.com, but on the european (...) one it sold for 36 euro http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0442359903
Ahh, ok thanks. I just found an ebay.com auction

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0394658206

93$

holy shit thats nearly twice the european price
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

It's normal, sometimes even worse ... like 10x ^^ (examples very soon...)

I am very happy to buy from ebay europe because the prices are less, the shipping costs are less and the cds arrive faster (I got one from Finland in TWO DAYS ! Unbelievable...), only annoying thing is that you have to pay through IBAN/BIC bank transfer half of the times xD

The only thing stopping me is that I'm almost broke (don't ever buy FIAT cars, have to change steering wheel for the second time in TWO years), or I would have bought 150+ cds and not 'only' 70 in the last 3 months...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

You could buy one or two (CDs and cars) with $65 I offered you ;)
oldskoolcollector

Post by oldskoolcollector »

Could some one tell me the value of these CD's:

DARKNESS DEFENDERS OF JUSTICE 1990 AUROPHON
SACRED DENIAL SIFTING THROUGH REMAINS 1988 FOREFRONT REC.
SDI SATANS DEFLORATION INCORPORATED 1990 AUROPHON
SLAUGHTERED GRACE CALL THIS PLANET… 1990 CYCLOPEAN MUSIC

Thanks in advance!
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Darkness - about $20-$40. 2 copies were sold for $170+ in 2 months 3 years ago, but that was just ebay madness :)

S.D.I. is $50+, Slaughtered Grace seems to be around $50 and maybe $20-$40 for Sacred Denial.

Actually, all of these are kinda hard to put price on, as they were sold for all kinds of prices in the past. I've seen all but S.D.I. go for $10-$50 several times.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Living Death - World Neuroses AAARRG CD?
oldskoolcollector

Post by oldskoolcollector »

sovdat wrote:Darkness - about $20-$40. 2 copies were sold for $170+ in 2 months 3 years ago, but that was just ebay madness :)

S.D.I. is $50+, Slaughtered Grace seems to be around $50 and maybe $20-$40 for Sacred Denial.

Actually, all of these are kinda hard to put price on, as they were sold for all kinds of prices in the past. I've seen all but S.D.I. go for $10-$50 several times.
Thanks for your help. Okay, so 60 Euro each for Slaughtered Grace and Sacred Denial is a way too much ;-).

Now I can save money for the metalmarket on Metropole Ruhr festival next weekend , great line up for you bostjan!

@ Pan_Heathen, Living Death = 25 Euro.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

pan_Heathen wrote:Living Death - World Neuroses AAARRG CD?
I don't know, there was "Protected from Reality" on auction a while ago and it ended at 30$ (or maybe euro). I guess "reissues killed the original print stars".
sovdat wrote: You could buy one or two (CDs and cars) with $65 I offered you ;)
You're not going to have that cd, believe me :P
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar wrote:
pan_Heathen wrote:Living Death - World Neuroses AAARRG CD?
I don't know, there was "Protected from Reality" on auction a while ago and it ended at 30$ (or maybe euro). I guess "reissues killed the original print stars".
This was a listing in the ebay.uk and CDs are usually cheaper there. Although the Equinox CD went quite high a few days ago which is a pity as I was kinda hoping to get it ;)
Troma

Post by Troma »

Helstar wrote:It's normal, sometimes even worse ... like 10x ^^ (examples very soon...)

I am very happy to buy from ebay europe because the prices are less, the shipping costs are less and the cds arrive faster (I got one from Finland in TWO DAYS ! Unbelievable...), only annoying thing is that you have to pay through IBAN/BIC bank transfer half of the times xD

The only thing stopping me is that I'm almost broke (don't ever buy FIAT cars, have to change steering wheel for the second time in TWO years), or I would have bought 150+ cds and not 'only' 70 in the last 3 months...
As a collector, I am pretty glad to live in germany too. The ebay market here is pretty big, but the prices are getting higher. The last few months I often got outbid on several auctions. I guess that are the other europeans,who discover ebay.de and they are willing to pay more. Or the CDs just getting rarer and more expensive