How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

pan_Heathen wrote:What do you think is this pressing (RR 34 9835) of Don't Break The Oath worth:

Anyone knows something more about this release? which press is it, from what year etc?
I have this same CD.

It's from 1985.

Released as the more "mainstream" standard jewel case version at the same time as the more rare sought after Slimline Series.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

Avenger wrote:
pan_Heathen wrote:What do you think is this pressing (RR 34 9835) of Don't Break The Oath worth:

Anyone knows something more about this release? which press is it, from what year etc?
I have this same CD.

It's from 1985.

Released as the more "mainstream" standard jewel case version at the same time as the more rare sought after Slimline Series.
Had it at one point myself.

If it was the Slimline version, you could get some serious coin for it. Being the jewel case version, probably in the neighborhood of $25....maybe a few bucks more if you're lucky.
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

This on might not be within this forum's scope, but anyway - does anyone know how much DUSK "Majestic thou in ruin" CD on Requiem go for?
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Pestkrieg wrote:How much is a reasonable price for Karrier - Way Beyond the Night LP?

And more importantly, is it any good?
Anyone able to help me with this one?
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

Pestkrieg wrote:
Pestkrieg wrote:How much is a reasonable price for Karrier - Way Beyond the Night LP?

And more importantly, is it any good?
Anyone able to help me with this one?
Can't help you with the price question, but you can give it a listen here: http://vibrationsofdoom.com/test/test2/Karrier.html
peterott

Post by peterott »

zeuhl wrote:This on might not be within this forum's scope, but anyway - does anyone know how much DUSK "Majestic thou in ruin" CD on Requiem go for?
Sadly that band is quite forgotten nowadays. I guess not more than 10 Euros if you receive a single bid on it. I have the CD with a hole in the barcode since 4 years in my tradelist and no one ever asked about it.

Always liked this title more than Morgion's debut "Among Majestic Ruins". Musicwise it's the opposite, but that playing with the title is coincidence or maybe not. Who knows...
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

peterott wrote:
zeuhl wrote:This on might not be within this forum's scope, but anyway - does anyone know how much DUSK "Majestic thou in ruin" CD on Requiem go for?
Sadly that band is quite forgotten nowadays. I guess not more than 10 Euros if you receive a single bid on it. I have the CD with a hole in the barcode since 4 years in my tradelist and no one ever asked about it.

Always liked this title more than Morgion's debut "Among Majestic Ruins". Musicwise it's the opposite, but that playing with the title is coincidence or maybe not. Who knows...
Thanks! Just got 16 eur for it.
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

Is there anywhere online where I can get an overview of prices on NWOBHM 7" singles? ... Or at least see what's super rare and what's not.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

I have a chance to buy OVERLOAD (Swe) S/T MLP(Reviewed on The Corroseum) for 15 Euros.Is it fair price ???
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Shok Paris - Steel And Starlight IRS cd
Genocide - Black Sanctuary KK cd
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nicko McBuff wrote:Shok Paris - Steel And Starlight IRS cd
Cut-out?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Nicko McBuff wrote:Shok Paris - Steel And Starlight IRS cd
Genocide - Black Sanctuary KK cd
You outbid me on that Genocide! :wink:

Shok Paris is cut-out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOK-PARIS-STEEL-AN ... |294%3A200
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Yeah that's me Tom. I didn't read the cut-out part so I only have myself to blame! :lol: I was a bit surprised when it arrived today but I'm still happy I figure it's only a couple of beers at the pub. I wanted to own one of my favourite albums on LP and CD. Collecting fail!

Yes the Genocide CD is great sorry mate!
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Nicko McBuff wrote:I didn't read the cut-out part so I only have myself to blame!
Yeah my copy is cut-out also, hard to find one that is not cut-out!??
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

Korgüll wrote:
Nicko McBuff wrote:I didn't read the cut-out part so I only have myself to blame!
Yeah my copy is cut-out also, hard to find one that is not cut-out!??
i have seen the ebay seller pricekiller was selling the CD without cut-out before (this year), and if i am correct, the winning bid was less than $50.