WARNING FOR JOE PANGALLO!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
BlackStele

WARNING FOR JOE PANGALLO!

Post by BlackStele »

I opened this thread, to warn you NOT TO BELIEVE WHATEVER THIS "HUMAN" WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ME! We had a co-operation for years, and I was always typical with my payments, while he was ALWAYS making delays and he didn't send my parcels on time, and when I was e-mailing him asking what was going on, I didn't get any answer, and after a looong time he finally answered saying various excuses about my parcels being lost!!And he NEVER gave me numbers, and dates of sending each packet, while I asked him to do so! I cancelled one huge order I made from him, because of this...I'm sick and tired of this behaviour. He threatened me, so DON'T BELIEVE WHATEVER HE'LL SAY, COME AND ASK ME FIRST! Nobody had any prob with me in the past again, and that's a big proof that I'M NOT A RIP-OFF GUY! Any question you'll have about this, please pm me before reading this"thing"'s lies, thank you!
KIKI
Last edited by BlackStele on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

He again? For about seven years I have heard all this warnings about him. Still m any people still buy or trade with him
AxeCrazy

Post by AxeCrazy »

Joe Pangallo is a liar and a thief. The behavior you describe is pretty typical from him. I stopped dealing with him years ago. He should be avoided at all costs.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Here we go again...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Interesting after all these years people still dealing with this guy. Record collecting got so much more fun after terminating all dealings with it,
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Which nick(s) this guy uses on eBay? If he's present there?
I am ... the One you warned me of
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Noisenik wrote:Which nick(s) this guy uses on eBay? If he's present there?
After reading this thread, I think his feedback rate will drop below absolute zero within one week
Long Live The Loud !!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

The Sentinel wrote:
Noisenik wrote:Which nick(s) this guy uses on eBay? If he's present there?
After reading this thread, I think his feedback rate will drop below absolute zero within one week
PLEASE, if anyone has this info tell me about that! I'm not keen on ebay, but I'd like to avoid this person in any case...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
peterott

Post by peterott »

i ordered only cheap stuff, and sometimes one LP in the range of $50 from his big list several times, and never had problems. Have others different opinions ?
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

We had "discussions" about him on the Metalpage.de a few times and I received some very interesting feedback about him from different sources.

I can only warn everyone who wants to deal with him.

I made bad experiences myself as well, thus stopping all deals with him many many years ago.

So much has been said about him already, and its a shame some ppl. just forget about everything when the greed for a rare record sets in.

@BlackStele: I am quite sure he is not on Ebay. He used to sell on Gemm.com, but is not active there anymore.
We praise the blood that metal brings
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

OmenOfSteel wrote:its a shame some ppl. just forget about everything when the greed for a rare record sets in.
What rare record??His items are ALL overpriced, while everytime you'll ask him about the rare items that he has on his lists, he'll say:"I'm sorry, this one is gone!" Big Deal! There are much better selling lists out there, whith cheaper offers!!
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

BlackStele wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote:its a shame some ppl. just forget about everything when the greed for a rare record sets in.
What rare record??His items are ALL overpriced, while everytime you'll ask him about the rare items that he has on his lists, he'll say:"I'm sorry, this one is gone!" Big Deal! There are much better selling lists out there, whith cheaper offers!!
Hmm, how comes you had a years-long cooperation with him then?

Well however, the sentence you quoted was general: I have witnessed enough examples of people throwing overboard all their good intentions for rare vinyl...

Its the very same game since years, people talk trash about Pangallo (mostly well deserved btw.) but when he sends his new list and has some nice goodies, the same persons trade with him again, and afterwards end up whining on a forum.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
BlackStele wrote:
Hmm, how comes you had a years-long cooperation with him then?
I didn't want to go on further details about that, but since you asked, I will tell you that I was speaking bout some mega-rare items that he mentions from time to time in his lists. My words were specific, and was a general conclusion after years of co-operation with him, I didn't came out and say something I just heard..

AND SOMETHING ELSE TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I "COMPLAINT" IN PUBLIC ABOUT THE SPECIFIC PERSON, AND I DID IT BECAUSE HE TRHEATENED ME, BUT MEANWHILE I'VE DECIDED NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM AGAIN, AND THAT'S FINAL! I TOLD HIM NOT TO BOTHER ME AGAIN, AND NOT TO SEND ME ANY OF HIS LISTS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE! I don't care what other collectors do..to each his/her own I guess..I made this just to protect myself..
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Joe Pangallo = Hades Paradise rec.?
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

DaN wrote:Joe Pangallo = Hades Paradise rec.?
Yep