Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
bigfootkit

Re: Requests

Post by bigfootkit »

Was wondering if anyone perhaps had a rip of the self-titled 1983 Omega LP that they could share? I mean the Welsh band BTW, with connections to Rhiannon Tomos A'r Band. Sounds more prog-leaning than i'd expected from the few songs i found on YT but still very listenable, so i'm curious to hear th whole thing.

https://www.discogs.com/master/1262242-Omega-Omega
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Was also hoping someone might share the 1983 non-LP, Young Girls Eyes/You Can Help, 45 by Finnish band IC Rock.

https://www.discogs.com/release/2786721 ... Girls-Eyes
https://www.45cat.com/record/kes152
VictimeDelExil

Post by VictimeDelExil »

Out of curiosity; does anyone here own a genuine vinyl LP copy of Palass - Queen of the World?
The rip that I've been listening to, which seems to be the only one in existence, is in 256kbps and has some serious artifacting going on. Would be pleased to know if a 320kbps mp3 (or better, like FLAC or WAV) rip is in existence. Thx.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

US 7"-requests and uploads moved to the appropriate NorthAm 7"-thread. /aDmiN
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Does anyone have Voices of a Red God compilation please? :) Preferably tape version w extra tracks?
bobo

Post by bobo »

I 'm looking for a good rip of German band Bloody Mary's s/f album from 1985. In www is available bad rip, done without pre-amp, so it sounds horrible.Could someone, who has it, upload and share it here, please?I would be most grateful.Thank you !!!!

https://www.discogs.com/release/4326009 ... loody-Mary
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

sovdat wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:57 pm Does anyone have Voices of a Red God compilation please? :) Preferably tape version w extra tracks?
Uploaded. Sorry for the wait...
Λεγεών

Post by Λεγεών »

If anyone has good scans and rip from Hieronym Inferiorium's " The satanic prophetic vengeance of Armageddon" from Greece.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Anyone have a rip of the "Up & Down" LP by the french band FINE to share?
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

DaN wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:38 pm Anyone have a rip of the "Up & Down" LP by the french band FINE to share?
You can download it from this blog DaN: https://aornightdrive.blogspot.com/2020 ... 7.html?m=0
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

bigfootkit wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:55 am
DaN wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:38 pm Anyone have a rip of the "Up & Down" LP by the french band FINE to share?
You can download it from this blog DaN: https://aornightdrive.blogspot.com/2020 ... 7.html?m=0
Cheers for the link + the 2 rips sent to me super-fast! I'm now swamped in FINEness :lol:
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

DaN wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:08 pm Cheers for the link + the 2 rips sent to me super-fast! I'm now swamped in FINEness :lol:
Your cup (or tankard :lol: ) runneth over eh? It's always nice to have options.
I wasn't familiar with Fine but they turned out not to be my type of thing as I really struggle with 80s keyboards in Hard Rock/Metal, but i hope it was up your street.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

bigfootkit wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:05 am
DaN wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:08 pm Cheers for the link + the 2 rips sent to me super-fast! I'm now swamped in FINEness :lol:
Your cup (or tankard :lol: ) runneth over eh? It's always nice to have options.
I wasn't familiar with Fine but they turned out not to be my type of thing as I really struggle with 80s keyboards in Hard Rock/Metal, but i hope it was up your street.
I wasn't a big fan of this album either as it turns out, but I had my reasons for wanting to check it out. To be continued...
VictimeDelExil

Post by VictimeDelExil »

VictimeDelExil wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:26 am Out of curiosity; does anyone here own a genuine vinyl LP copy of Palass - Queen of the World?
The rip that I've been listening to, which seems to be the only one in existence, is in 256kbps and has some serious artifacting going on. Would be pleased to know if a 320kbps mp3 (or better, like FLAC or WAV) rip is in existence. Thx.
I actually have found a 320kbps rip, that sounds marginally better than the more often found 256kbps one. Would anyone be interested in me uploading it?
bobo

Post by bobo »

I'm looking for Black Sun Imperial Journey a good vinyl rip so if anyone can help I would be most grateful.Online version that I have found is badly recorded with a pre-amp, so it sounds horrible.Please, help Thanks!!!!!